[Solved] Trying to Merge two loops. I know I'm doing something wrong

Alright, currently I'm trying to merge two loops:

Local $aArray[99][13]

For $iLoop = 1 to 100
    $aArray[$iLoop - 1][0] =  RegEnumKey("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration", $iLoop)
    If @error <> 0 Then
        ReDim $aArray[$iLoop - 1][13]
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next

For $iLoop1 = 0 to UBound($aArray, 1) - 1
    For $iLoop2 = 1 to 12
        $aArray[$iLoop1][$iLoop2] = RegEnumKey("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration\" & $aArray[$iLoop1][0], $iLoop2)
        If @error <> 0 Then ExitLoop
    Next
Next

into one. Here's what I have so far:

Local $aArray[99][13]

For $iLoop2 = 0 to 12
        ConsoleWrite("Loop1 = " & $iLoop1 & ", Loop2 = " & $iLoop2 & @CRLF)
        If $iLoop2 = 0 Then
            $aArray[$iLoop1][0] =  RegEnumKey("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration", $iLoop1 + 1)
            If @error <> 0 Then
                ReDim $aArray[$iLoop1 + 1][13]
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Else
            $aArray[$iLoop1][$iLoop2] = RegEnumKey("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration\" & $aArray[$iLoop1][0], $iLoop2)
        EndIf
    Next
Next

And it keeps error-ing out trying to exceed the dimension range of the array. Does the Loop not recheck the size of the array after the original check or am I doing something else wrong.

Thanks.

Edited by rcmaehl

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

Herp derp, I'm an idiot. Fixed it:

Local $aArray[99][13]

For $iLoop2 = 0 to 12
        ConsoleWrite("Loop1 = " & $iLoop1 & ", Loop2 = " & $iLoop2 & @CRLF)
        If $iLoop2 = 0 Then
            $aArray[$iLoop1][0] =  RegEnumKey("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration", $iLoop1 + 1)
            If @error <> 0 Then
                ReDim $aArray[$iLoop1][13]
                ExitLoop 2
            EndIf
        Else
        EndIf
    Next
Next

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mmoalem
      Hi all - I have created a simple script that turn on cctv software (contacam)  when my phone does not ping back (when I'm out of range of home network)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $iPing = 0 For $i = 5 To 1 Step -1 ; this 5 loops cycle is just for testing - please ignnore - when complete it will be an endless loop Example() Sleep(120000) Next Func Example() ; Ping the phone. $iPing = Ping("192.168.1.102") If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then turn off camera. _endCCTV() Else _startCCTV() ; If a value of 0 was returned then turn on camera. EndIf EndFunc ;==>Example Func _startCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "on") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "50") EndFunc Func _endCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "0") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "off") EndFunc  

the problem I have is that in this format the script run the bat file that turn on the camera (or off) everytime the ping runs but obviously once the ping returns 0 and the camera starts I only want to run the bat on ping NOT 0 (turn off camera) 
      any ideas/advice?
    • By Mannyfresh31
      Please help with this 3D Array the first example works the secound doesn't.
      Need help to understand how Arrays work.
      Many thanks in advance
      ;First Example Dim $aArray[2][2][2] $aArray[0][0][0] = 1 $aArray[0][0][1] = 2 $aArray[0][1][0] = 3 $aArray[0][1][1] = 4 $aArray[1][0][0] = 5 $aArray[1][0][1] = 6 $aArray[1][1][0] = 7 $aArray[1][1][1] = 8 For $a = 0 to 1 for $b = 0 to 1 for $c = 0 to 1 ConsoleWrite($aArray[$a][$b][$c] & @CRLF) Next Next Next ;Secound Example Local $aArraym [2][2][2]=[[[1,2,],[3,4],[5,6],[7,8]]] For $a = 0 to 1 for $b = 0 to 1 for $c = 0 to 1 ConsoleWrite($aArraym[$a][$b][$c] & @CRLF) Next Next Next  
    • By Vikramjeet
      include-once #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $file = "TEST.log" FileOpen($file, 0) $TTLPax = 1 For $i = _FileCountLines($file) - $TTLPax to _FileCountLines($file) $line = FileReadLine($file, $i) Global $TktNo = StringMid($line, 8, 13) ; reads 13 characters from $Line starting from the 8th character msgbox(0,'',$TktNo) ; This is just for me to debug For $NoOfPax = 1 to 2 local $TTLSeg = 2 msgbox(0,'',$TTLSeg) msgbox(0,'',"7ABC"& $TktNo &"'N"& $NoOfPax &".1'C1,2'S1,2'B") ; This makes 7ABC1234567890123'N1.1'C1,2'S1,2'B ;But in the next loop I want the value to be 7ABC1234567890333'N2.1'C1,2'S1,2'B Next ExitLoop Next *TEST
      JAMES BAKER
        1.NYC-23JAN
        2.TJ 1234567890123
        3.TJ 1234567890333
      I am reading a file with last 5 lines as above. I want to be able to loop through and pick the values as follows
      1- Pick 1234567890123
      2- Use it to build a format with N1.1
      3- Pick 1234567890333
      2- Use it to build a format with N2.1
      Need help with the loop. Thank You

• By Vikramjeet
      For $A1 = 12 To 11 + $Total For $B1 = 1 To ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,6).Value) ; This value is from the Excel file. It can be from 1 - 9. For $N1 = 7 To ??? ; This is based on the value of $B1 ((1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47) Send("-"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1).Value) &"/"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1+1).Value)) Sleep(400) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(700) Next Next Next I am not able to figure how to loop $N1 as follows
      If the Value of $B1 = 1 then $N1 = 7
      If the Value of $B1 = 2 then $N1 = 17
      If the Value of $B1 = 3 then $N1 = 27
      If the Value of $B1 = 4 then $N1 = 37  
      The value of $N1 comes from $B1 where 1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47)
      Thank You
    • By ssah8
      So im creating a bot that logs in on a website. The website got a dropdown menu, and I have to choose the right one to login (Student)
      #include <IE.au3>
      #inculude <Inet.au3>
      $oIE = _IECreate("<snip>")
      $Name = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "ssusername")
      $Pass = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "sspassword")
      $dropdown = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "usertype")
      _IEPropertySet($Name, 'innerText', 'censored')
      _IEPropertySet($Pass, 'innerText', 'censored')
      _IEPropertySet($dropdown, 'innerText', 'Student') <------ How do I make the dropdown list select "Student"?