I need your help

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on the program, for example you'll find that some use MSI files so you can use:

Msiexec.exe /i "Path to Filename.msi" /QB /NoRestart

Or an InnoSetup Installer like AutoIt which would use

Setup.exe /silent /norestart

You will need to find out what the silent switches are for each of those programs, automation using send keys, mouse clicks should be a last resort option.

3 minutes ago, Subz said:

It depends on the program, for example you'll find that some use MSI files so you can use:

You will need to find out what the silent switches are for each of those programs, automation using send keys, mouse clicks should be a last resort option.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vt-vS1ohTRYzdkNHZFZ3Axb28

can you answer for this programm

6 minutes ago, Subz said:

this programm need java 8 111 version now, in future it can be changed

It looks like a InnoSetup program so use the following:

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.exe /silent /norestart') ;~ This shows a progress bar during install
RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.exe /verysilent /norestart') ;~ This shows no progress bar during install

If you want to configure the installer, i.e. tick boxes etc.. then you'll need to run this first:

Click: Start » Run
Type: <Path to your Script and LCALayer.exe>\NCALayer.exe /SAVEINF="<Path to your Script and LCALayer.exe>\LCALayer.inf"
Go through the installation procedure, once completed you should find LCALayer.inf in your script directory now you can use:

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.exe /LoadInf="' & @ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.inf" /silent /norestart') ;~ This shows a progress bar during install
RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.exe /LoadInf="' & @ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.inf" /verysilent /norestart') ;~ This shows no progress bar during install

8 minutes ago, Subz said:

It looks like a InnoSetup program so use the following:

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.exe /silent /norestart') ;~ This shows a progress bar during install
RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.exe /verysilent /norestart') ;~ This shows no progress bar during install

If you want to configure the installer, i.e. tick boxes etc.. then you'll need to run this first:

Click: Start » Run
Type: <Path to your Script and LCALayer.exe>\NCALayer.exe /SAVEINF="<Path to your Script and LCALayer.exe>\LCALayer.inf"
Go through the installation procedure, once completed you should find LCALayer.inf in your script directory now you can use:

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.exe /LoadInf="' & @ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.inf" /silent /norestart') ;~ This shows a progress bar during install
RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.exe /LoadInf="' & @ScriptDir & '\NCALayer.inf" /verysilent /norestart') ;~ This shows no progress bar during install

I do not understand the second 

InnoSetup installers allow you to record the installation options you choose during a install, you can then use this file as a template so when you install the product for other users it will be configured the way you want.  If you only want to install with the defaults just use one of the first options, i.e. install with progress bar or install without a progress bar.

3 minutes ago, Subz said:

InnoSetup installers allow you to record the installation options you choose during a install, you can then use this file as a template so when you install the product for other users it will be configured the way you want.  If you only want to install with the defaults just use one of the first options, i.e. install with progress bar or install without a progress bar.

how to do it like a java auto installer 

You can't they're two separate programs, you can just add the NCALayer.exe code above to the end of your Java Runtime script and so it all runs at the same time for example:

#RequireAdmin

;~ JREx64 - Install this for x64 systems only
If @OSArch = 'x64' Then
    ;~ Enables file system redirection for the calling thread.
    DllCall("kernel32.dll", "boolean", "Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection", "boolean", 1) ;~ Turns On 64 Bit Redirection
        ;~ Installs Java Runtime 64 bit
        RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\jre-8u121-windows-x64.exe INSTALL_SILENT=Enable STATIC=Enable AUTO_UPDATE=Disable WEB_JAVA=Enable WEB_JAVA_SECURITY_LEVEL=H WEB_ANALYTICS=0 EULA=Disable REBOOT=Disable NOSTARTMENU=Enable SPONSORS=Disable', '', @SW_HIDE)
    ;~ Disables file system redirection from the calling thread
    DllCall("kernel32.dll", "boolean", "Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection", "boolean", 0) ;~ Turns Off 64 Bit Redirection
EndIf

;~ JREx86 - Install this for both x86/x64 systems
RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\jre-8u121-windows-i586.exe INSTALL_SILENT=Enable STATIC=Enable AUTO_UPDATE=Disable WEB_JAVA=Enable WEB_JAVA_SECURITY_LEVEL=H WEB_ANALYTICS=0 EULA=Disable REBOOT=Disable NOSTARTMENU=Enable SPONSORS=Disable', '', @SW_HIDE)
;~ Complete Message Box, closes in 10 seconds
 MsgBox(0, 'Java Runtime + NCALayer', 'Installation Complete', 10)

• Moderators

Nursultan,

When you reply, please use the "Reply to this topic" button at the top of the thread or the "Reply to this topic" editor at the bottom rather than the "Quote" button as you have done in every reply to date. Responders know what they wrote and you have just doubled the size of this thread completely unnecessarily.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Can you search through the following registry keys for LCALayer

x64 Version

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

x86 Version

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

Once you have found it can you copy the name of the Guid here.

Example
The bold key is an example of a InnoSetup Guid,

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{030A6785-C3A9-37DA-8530-444C320629FA}_is1

Install LCALayer on your system

1. Click: Start » Run
  2. Type: RegEdit
  3. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
  4. Click: Edit » Find
  5. Type: LCALayer
  6. Click: Find Next

If its not found under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall then:

Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

Perform steps 4 through 6

Send through the Guid as I showed you above or a screenshot.