licho

Click on hotkey

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Hello, 

I need very simple script, but im not scripter. I've tried to do it myself but spend 5 hours and it doesnt work.

I need script:

on hotkey "F" right click  x1,y1 then x2,y2

after it if pressed "F" again right click x3, x4 then x5, x6

and again 

And all of it without moving cursur

Sorry for bothering with such easy script, but i need it.

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, licho said:

I need very simple script, but im not scripter. I've tried to do it myself but spend 5 hours and it doesnt work.

Doesn't work like that in these forums.
Post what you have and tell us what you want it to do and what doesn't work, so we can give you support so you can finish it!

Jos

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#4 ·  Posted

You forgot the bit where I mentioned what it is you want it to do, but see you used "Dota 2" as window tittle which means to me you are trying to automate a game.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. (there is also a link in my signature) 
Please read them now particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)