Class 32770 No Title - How to activate window based on present text?

Hi people! My name is Damian I just started using AutoIt with some of my projects and I will love it!

I have a question.

I want to create an infinite loop that runs when pc starts and keep "waiting" until an error popup appear, then it clicks the OK button and continue waiting until it appears again. (I just want to do that because I have another bot working with selenium webdriver/firefox and from time to time an error ocurr and then the whole bot keep held until I press OK).

I coded this reading from this forum:

While True
    $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:32770]", "", 5)
    If WinExists($hWnd) Then
      WinActivate("[CLASS:32770]")
      Send("Hello World")
      WinClose($hWnd)

Else
      MsgBox(0, "", "Window no exists")
    EndIf
Wend

I tried adding [Class:32770; TEXT some text] but it doesnt seems to work.

The popup window doesnt have a title, it just has contnet or visible text.

This is the summary info for the window:

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  
Class:  #32770
Position:   443, 122
Size:   486, 535
Style:  0x94C801C5
ExStyle:    0x00010101
Handle: 0x001C0610

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  Static
Instance:   1
ClassnameNN:    Static1
Name:   
Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:Static; INSTANCE:1]
ID: 65535
Text:   ExBrowser.Webdriver.WebDriverException: Failed to start up socket within 45000 milliseconds. Attempted to connect to the following addresses: 127.0.0.1:7055
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Firefox.FirefoxDriverServer.#=qQZqd_UFbLtgiYEaJObL3p_r3HZUkxVmWSheHwg0v4nc=(TimeSpan #=qnMPJwUf99Jn90R2Tu9kV7g==)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Firefox.FirefoxDriverServer.Start()
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Firefox.FirefoxDriverCommandExecutor.Execute(Command commandToExecute)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary`2 parameters)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.StartSession(ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Remote.RemoteWebDriver..ctor(ICommandExecutor commandExecutor, ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Firefox.FirefoxDriver..ctor(FirefoxBinary binary, FirefoxProfile profile)
   en #=qAlclrRQk3iWdl38OgqME4LwgSUDhBUM0KS5Omtqu9c4=.#=qEDiyHqvKLpN9XgA1a_iKHg==(Int32 #=qzl0RcW1qF6w5$nftUb$f7A==, String #=qCBqJWBV2TlIqiFmRHJONmQ==, String #=q2iEWL2rXfQobePGhdDgqlQ==, String #=qkU2KvS4xNx8dgB3qT31z1Q==)
   en #=qP_zMLA06gs2RoQQ8l50QTjdn3U6jDIuUFfwJp26DbkqU5g5G$ws4lc_RKSCo9wkLJWZgEUtzAgK49KpjRPI11A==.Execute(IUBotStudio #=qGEgvonzUKfQxiQJkAwxaVQ==, Dictionary`2 #=qOquGOLomVr3Vm0_2ZA$n2A==)
Position:   12, 26
Size:   431, 407
ControlClick Coords:    126, 188
Style:  0x50022080
ExStyle:    0x00000004
Handle: 0x001B03D4

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:   584, 362
Cursor ID:  0
Color:  0xFFFFFF

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
Aceptar
ExBrowser.Webdriver.WebDriverException: Failed to start up socket within 45000 milliseconds. Attempted to connect to the following addresses: 127.0.0.1:7055
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Firefox.FirefoxDriverServer.#=qQZqd_UFbLtgiYEaJObL3p_r3HZUkxVmWSheHwg0v4nc=(TimeSpan #=qnMPJwUf99Jn90R2Tu9kV7g==)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Firefox.FirefoxDriverServer.Start()
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Firefox.FirefoxDriverCommandExecutor.Execute(Command commandToExecute)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary`2 parameters)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.StartSession(ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Remote.RemoteWebDriver..ctor(ICommandExecutor commandExecutor, ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
   en ExBrowser.Webdriver.Firefox.FirefoxDriver..ctor(FirefoxBinary binary, FirefoxProfile profile)
   en #=qAlclrRQk3iWdl38OgqME4LwgSUDhBUM0KS5Omtqu9c4=.#=qEDiyHqvKLpN9XgA1a_iKHg==(Int32 #=qzl0RcW1qF6w5$nftUb$f7A==, String #=qCBqJWBV2TlIqiFmRHJONmQ==, String #=q2iEWL2rXfQobePGhdDgqlQ==, String #=qkU2KvS4xNx8dgB3qT31z1Q==)
   en #=qP_zMLA06gs2RoQQ8l50QTjdn3U6jDIuUFfwJp26DbkqU5g5G$ws4lc_RKSCo9wkLJWZgEUtzAgK49KpjRPI11A==.Execute(IUBotStudio #=qGEgvonzUKfQxiQJkAwxaVQ==, Dictionary`2 #=qOquGOLomVr3Vm0_2ZA$n2A==)

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<

I just want to locate this window by the text "Attempted to connect to the following address" for example.

What would you add to my bot code to let me select and click OK on this window based on that info?

Thank you in advance.

Damian

try???

While True
    $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:#32770]", "Aceptar", 5)
    If WinExists($hWnd) Then
      WinActivate("[CLASS:#32770]")
      Consolewrite("Hello World" & @crlf)
      WinClose($hWnd)

Else
      Consolewrite("Window no exists" & @crlf)
    EndIf
Wend

ill get to that... i still need to learn and understand a lot of codes graduated.gif

Correct answer, learn to walk before you take on that marathon.