5ervant

Best ways to receive file from and to transfer file to a desktop app

5ervant

What's the best way to receive file from a desktop app?

• app.exe will execute a cmd with "au3file.exe /path/of/the/file.xml" and the au3file.exe will get and delete that.
  • Or else?

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE QUESTION
And best way to transfer file to a desktop app?

• au3file.exe do a $_POST request and the app.exe MUST HAVE a local HTTP server that can receive $_POST, but it looks heavy 'cause the app must have a server such XAMPP.
  • au3file.exe execute a cmd with "app.exe /path/of/the/file.xml" and the app.exe will now get that file and delete.
  • Or else?

Edited by 5ervant

5ervant

Anyone that can guess the best ways to receive and to transfer files?

JLogan3o13

@5ervant you are more than welcome to bump your post after waiting the requisite 24 hours, but increasingly larger text is not going to get you an answer any faster. Please show some patience.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

5ervant

@JLogan3o13 I thought it's a better style for a single paragraph.   :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• VADemon
      By VADemon
      I've encountered a problem with a single file where I cannot retrieve it's Date-time. So far my code has worked well for over 30 files, but this one is a mystery I cannot debug myself due to insufficient Au3 knowledge.
      In line 11 "_Date_Time_FileTimeToArray" is called and for this particular file it sets the @error to 10. I don't know what that error code means, but it's not set by the _Date functions themselves I think.
      Overall, it could be a problem caused by any of the functions below, how can I properly debug this? / Does anybody know a what's causing this?
      _WinAPI_CreateFile() / _Date_Time_GetFileTime() / _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray()
      Func _SetFileTimes($sFilePath) Local $monthNumber[13] = ["", "January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "Juny", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"] Local $dayNumber[7] = ["Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday"] Local $fHandle = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFilePath, 2, 2) ; read-only ; may NOT return a valid date for some reason! TODO Local $fTagFILETIME = _Date_Time_GetFileTime($fHandle) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($fHandle) ; This will return an empty array if theres no valid date $fModTime = _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray($fTagFILETIME[2]) ; last Modified if @error <> 10 then Local $year = $fModTime[2] Local $month = $fModTime[0] Local $day = $fModTime[1] Local $hour = $fModTime[3] Local $min = $fModTime[4] Local $sec = $fModTime[5] Local $ms = $fModTime[6] Local $weekday = $fModTime[7] Global $prettyTimestamp = StringFormat("%s, %s %d, %04d %02d:%02d:%02d", $dayNumber[$weekday], $monthNumber[$month], $day, $year, $hour, $min, $sec) Global $uploadDate = StringFormat("%04d-%02d-%02d", $year, $month, $day) $fModTime = _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray(_Date_Time_FileTimeToLocalFileTime($fTagFILETIME[2])) ; last Modified Local $year = $fModTime[2] Local $month = $fModTime[0] Local $day = $fModTime[1] Local $hour = $fModTime[3] Local $min = $fModTime[4] Local $sec = $fModTime[5] Local $ms = $fModTime[6] Local $weekday = $fModTime[7] ; GetUnixTime accounts for Local time, hence feed it local time Global $unixTimestamp = _GetUnixTime($year &"/"& $month &"/"& $day &" "& $hour&":"& $min &":"& $sec) else Global $prettyTimestamp = "N/A" Global $uploadDate = "" Global $unixTimestamp = "N/A" endif endfunc  
      _GetUnixTime returned the year 1601 start date, showing that $fModTime is probably equal 0. (But Why?)
      The file reports these dates in Explorer, it's on local NTFS drive:
      Created: ‎‎Wednesday, ‎31. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎18:55:02
      Modified: ‎Wednesday, ‎10. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎12:39:23
      Accessed: ‎Wednesday, ‎10. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎12:39:23
    • Rex
      By Rex
      Some time ago I needed a way to uploade images to imgur, from one of my programs, and took a look at there API.
      Don't know if anyone can/would use it, but here is my code

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: IMGUR Curl udf ; AutoIt Version : 1.0 ; Description ...: Uploads files to imgur using curl, and returns imgur url, deletion key, imgsize ect. in an array ; Author(s) .....: Rex ; =============================================================================================================================== #include-once #include <curl.au3> ; By Ward #include <JSON.au3> ; by Ward ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _Imgur ; Description ...: Allows the user to uploade images to Imgur, or delete an already uploaded image using the images DeleteHash ; Syntax.........: _Imgur($AuthKey, True/False, $vData) ; Parameters ....: $AuthKey - API key from Imgur ; $bImg_Up - If true an image uploade is expected, if False a DeleteHas is expected ; $vData - The image to uploade, or the DeleteHash that was returned from Imgur at Image uploade ; Return values .: Success - An Array containing: ID, Datetime, type, animated, width, height, size, deletehash and url ; Failur - Sets @Error to 1 if no AuthKey is provided ; Failur - Sets @Error to 2 if $bImg_Up = True but no Image data is provided ; Failur - Sets @Error to 3 if $bImg_Up = True but $vData isn't Binary ; Failur - Sets @Error to 4 if $bImg_Up = False but no DeleteHash is provided ; Failur - Sets @Error to 5 if the API returns 400 -> Bad Request ; Failur - Sets @Error to 6 if the API returns 403 -> Permission Denied ; Failur - Sets @Error to 7 if the API returns 413 -> Data to large ; Failur - Sets @Error to 8 if the API returns 415 -> Unsupported data ; Failur - Sets @Error to 9 if Curl returns no Curl ; Failur - Sets @Error to 10 and returns Curl error msg if Curl fails ; Failur - Sets @Error to 11 If StringRegExp failed on the header (no array) ; Author ........: Rex ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: Needs Curl, Json And BinaryCall by Ward - Base64Encode By Ward and _EPOCH_Decrypt by Trancexx ; Is includede in the UDF is self ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: $dFile = FileOpenDialog('Open', @ScriptDir, 'Image Files (*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif)', 1) ; Browse image ; $hData = FileOpen($dFile, 16) ; Open as binary ; $dData = FileRead($hData) ; Read the data ; FileClose($hData) ; Close the FileHandle ; $aData = _Imgur('APIKEY', True, $dData) ; Uploade the Image ; ; $aDelete = _Imgur('APIKEY', False, 'DELETEHASH') ; ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _Imgur($sAuthKey, $bImg_Up = True, $vData = '') ; Performe some error checking Select Case $sAuthKey = '' ; If no authkey is provided Return SetError(1, 0, -1) ; We set error to 1 Case $vData = '' And $bImg_Up = True ; If no image data is sendt Return SetError(2, 0, -1) ; We sent error to 2 Case $vData <> '' And $bImg_Up = True And IsBinary($vData) = 0 ; If $vData isn't binary Return SetError(3, 0, -1) ; We sent error to 3 Case $vData = '' And $bImg_Up = False ; If no deleta hash was send Return SetError(4, 0, -1) ; We sent error to 4 EndSelect Local $aResult[9] ; Return array Local $ProgressCallback = DllCallbackGetPtr(DllCallbackRegister("ShowProgress", "int:cdecl", "ptr;uint64;uint64;uint64;uint64")) Local $Curl = Curl_Easy_Init() If Not $Curl Then Return SetError(9, 0, -1) Local $sHtml = $Curl Local $sHeader = $Curl + 1 ; any number as identify Local $sList = Curl_Slist_Append(0, "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0") $sList = Curl_Slist_Append($sList, 'Referer: http://imgur.com/') $sList = Curl_Slist_Append($sList, 'Type: Base64') $sList = Curl_Slist_Append($sList, "Authorization: client-ID " & $sAuthKey) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $sList) ; If $bImg_Up is true we uploads the image If $bImg_Up = True Then $dImage = _Base64Encode($vData) ; Convert the image to Base64 Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_URL, "https://api.imgur.com/3/upload/") ; If we wants to uploade an image Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_POST, 1) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_COPYPOSTFIELDS, $dImage) Else ; If no img we expect a delete Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_URL, "https://api.imgur.com/3/image/" & $vData) ; If we wants to delete an image Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, 'DELETE') ; When we deletes an image EndIf ; Get header Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION, Curl_DataWriteCallback()) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_HEADERDATA, $sHeader) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1) ; Checks use this to see the respons from server, and get img url/delete hash ect. Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, Curl_DataWriteCallback()) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, $sHtml) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS, 0) Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_XFERINFOFUNCTION, $ProgressCallback) Local $Code = Curl_Easy_Perform($Curl) If $Code <> $CURLE_OK Then Return SetError(10, 0, Curl_Easy_StrError($Code)) EndIf ;ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & 'HEADER: ' & BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($sHeader)) & @CRLF) ;ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & 'HTML RAW: ' & BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($sHtml)) & @CRLF) ; Check what the header returns $aHeader = StringRegExp(BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($sHeader)), 'HTTP/1.1 (400|403|413|415|200)', 1) If IsArray($aHeader) Then Select Case $aHeader[0] = 400 ; If 403 then Permission Denied Return SetError(5, 0, -1) Case $aHeader[0] = 403 ; If 403 then Permission Denied Return SetError(6, 0, -1) Case $aHeader[0] = 413 ; If 413 then the data is to large Return SetError(7, 0, -1) Case $aHeader[0] = 415 ; If 415 then the data is unsupported Return SetError(8, 0, -1) Case $aHeader[0] = 200 ; If 200 uploade/delete was a sucess ; Decode the json returned from imgur Local $sJson = Json_Decode(BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($sHtml))) ; If deleting an image we only needs to return Sucess - IMGUR returns Sucess If $bImg_Up = False Then ReDim $aResult[1] ; Slim down the array $aResult[0] = 'Success' Return $aResult EndIf ; If an image was uploaded then we need to return some data to the user $aResult[0] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["id"]') ; Imgur image id ; Date time the image was uploaded, it's returned in unix timestamp, so we converts it to regular time stamp $aResult[1] = _EPOCH_Decrypt(Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["datetime"]')) ; Type of uploaded image $aResult[2] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["type"]') ; Was the image animated $aResult[3] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["animated"]') ; Width of the image $aResult[4] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["width"]') ; Height of the image $aResult[5] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["height"]') ; Size of the image $aResult[6] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["size"]') ; Delete hash of the image $aResult[7] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["deletehash"]') ; Image link $aResult[8] = Json_Get($sJson, '["data"]["link"]') Curl_Easy_Cleanup($Curl) Curl_Data_Cleanup($Curl) Curl_Slist_Free_All($sList) Return $aResult EndSelect Else ; If the Regexp failed Return SetError(11, 1, -1) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Imgur Func ShowProgress($Ptr, $dltotal, $dlnow, $ultotal, $ulnow) ProgressSet(Int($ulnow / $ultotal * 100), '% Sendt = ' & Int($ulnow / $ultotal * 100)) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>ShowProgress ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _EPOCH_Decrypt ; Description ...: Converts Epoch Time to human time ; Syntax ........: _EPOCH_Decrypt(TIMESTAMP) ; Return values .: Convertede timestamp ; Author ........: Trancexx ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _EPOCH_Decrypt($iEpochTime) ; By trancexx forum thread: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/83667-epoch-time/ Local $iDayToAdd = Int($iEpochTime / 86400) Local $iTimeVal = Mod($iEpochTime, 86400) If $iTimeVal < 0 Then $iDayToAdd -= 1 $iTimeVal += 86400 EndIf Local $i_wFactor = Int((573371.75 + $iDayToAdd) / 36524.25) Local $i_xFactor = Int($i_wFactor / 4) Local $i_bFactor = 2442113 + $iDayToAdd + $i_wFactor - $i_xFactor Local $i_cFactor = Int(($i_bFactor - 122.1) / 365.25) Local $i_dFactor = Int(365.25 * $i_cFactor) Local $i_eFactor = Int(($i_bFactor - $i_dFactor) / 30.6001) Local $aDatePart[3] $aDatePart[2] = $i_bFactor - $i_dFactor - Int(30.6001 * $i_eFactor) $aDatePart[1] = $i_eFactor - 1 - 12 * ($i_eFactor - 2 > 11) $aDatePart[0] = $i_cFactor - 4716 + ($aDatePart[1] < 3) Local $aTimePart[3] $aTimePart[0] = Int($iTimeVal / 3600) $iTimeVal = Mod($iTimeVal, 3600) $aTimePart[1] = Int($iTimeVal / 60) $aTimePart[2] = Mod($iTimeVal, 60) Return StringFormat("%.2d/%.2d/%.2d %.2d:%.2d:%.2d", $aDatePart[0], $aDatePart[1], $aDatePart[2], $aTimePart[0], $aTimePart[1], $aTimePart[2]) EndFunc ;==>_EPOCH_Decrypt ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _Base64Encode ; Description ...: Encodes data into Base64 ; Syntax ........: _Base64Encode(Data, Linebreak) ; Return values .: Base64 Encodede string ; Author ........: Ward ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _Base64Encode($Data, $LineBreak = 76) ; By Ward Local $Opcode = '0x5589E5FF7514535657E8410000004142434445464748494A4B4C4D4E4F505152535455565758595A6162636465666768696A6B6C6D6E6F707172737' $Opcode &= '475767778797A303132333435363738392B2F005A8B5D088B7D108B4D0CE98F0000000FB633C1EE0201D68A06880731C083F901760C0FB6430125F0000000C1' $Opcode &= 'E8040FB63383E603C1E60409C601D68A0688470183F90176210FB6430225C0000000C1E8060FB6730183E60FC1E60209C601D68A06884702EB04C647023D83F' $Opcode &= '90276100FB6730283E63F01D68A06884703EB04C647033D8D5B038D7F0483E903836DFC04750C8B45148945FC66B80D0A66AB85C90F8F69FFFFFFC607005F5E' $Opcode &= '5BC9C21000' Local $CodeBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & BinaryLen($Opcode) & "]") DllStructSetData($CodeBuffer, 1, $Opcode) $Data = Binary($Data) Local $Input = DllStructCreate("byte[" & BinaryLen($Data) & "]") DllStructSetData($Input, 1, $Data) $LineBreak = Floor($LineBreak / 4) * 4 Local $OputputSize = Ceiling(BinaryLen($Data) * 4 / 3) $OputputSize = $OputputSize + Ceiling($OputputSize / $LineBreak) * 2 + 4 Local $Ouput = DllStructCreate("char[" & $OputputSize & "]") DllCall("user32.dll", "none", "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($CodeBuffer), _ "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($Input), _ "int", BinaryLen($Data), _ "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($Ouput), _ "uint", $LineBreak) Return DllStructGetData($Ouput, 1) EndFunc ;==>_Base64Encode I have added Wards curl, json and BinaryCall to the att. zip file.

Cheers
      /Rex
      Includes.zip
    • Surya
      By Surya
      Hi everyone its been loooong since I posted here 
      I have been trying to convert this curl executable parameters into autoit using the winhttp com object;
      curl -F data_file=@my_audio_file.mp3 -F model=en-US "https://api.speechmatics.com/v1.0/user/41049/jobs/?auth_token=MmQ5MTk4jdsgjhgghstOGU5YS00OWFhLWghdgjshgdhbshj017###" any ideas guys

PS: I am excited to post here after a looong time
    • IgImAx
      By IgImAx
      Hi

UPDATED Notes: ===============================================================================
      UPDATED: My main and second questions answered. Here the answers:
      To add/access WinMenuSelectItem you need to [Thanks to Fernando_Marinho]: Add AutoItX.Dotnet in Manage NuGet Packages Right Click in your Project -> Add -> Reference... -> COM ( Type Libraries )than, check the option AutoItX3 1.0 Type Library  using AutoItX3Lib; AutoItX3 au3 = new AutoItX3(); au3.WinMenuSelectItem("", ...) My full source code in C# exists in 11 posts in below. How to access those overloaded methods in AutoitX3 that are not accessible via above method!? Or how to fix AutoitX3 DLL Registration need in target computers without Autoit pre-installed on them!? Please check my post at 14 posts below!
      =============================================================================== Original Post:

I was writing a small app in Autoit to close µTorrent app. It was working. Then I try to import AutoItX into C#, but unfortunately this method
      WinMenuSelectItem Couldn't find by IntelliSense and If I typed completely it still give me this message:
      Please check the image. I Google it and I found this QA at stackoverflow: Autoit error within C# application I saw they use this line:
      au = new AutoItX3Lib.AutoItX3Class(); I figure it how to add 'AutoItX3Lib' to project (by adding 'AutoItX3.dll' to reference) but again! When I use this line:
      var au = new AutoItX3Class(); I got this error message: Interop type 'AutoItX3Class' cannot be embedded. Use the applicable interface instead.
      My system info:
      Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise - v15.5.4
      X64 Windows 10 Enterprise 1607
      Thanks in advanced
      IgImAx

• Trisha
      By Trisha
      Hello,
      I Have clicked on save as option to save a file, while doing that I need to rename a file appending with sysdate. I have searched in google find the below one line of code:
      FileMove("C:\somefile.txt", "C:\somefile1.txt"), When I am trying to append with sysdate. It is not happening. Please help me out  with the small issue.