danielgomez

My project program multifuntion

11 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

 

Hello, I am developing an experimental project since I am new in this language the program what you do is functions by checkboxes and you should activate the check box only if the program is started.

 

I want the program to perform the check box only if the program is running.

code:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>

HotKeySet("{s}", "Start")
HotKeySet("{e}", "stop")

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("MultiTool PRO", 217, 84, 192, 124)
$calculator = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Calculator", 112, 16, 97, 17)
$NotePad = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("NotePad", 112, 48, 97, 17)
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("HotKeys", 8, 8, 89, 65)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("S - Start", 32, 24, 42, 17)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("E - Exit", 32, 48, 37, 17)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Start()
    Switch $Form1
        Case $calculator
            open_calc()
        Case $NotePad
            open_notepad()
    EndSwitch
 EndFunc   ;==>Start

 Func open_calc()
    Run("calc.exe")
 EndFunc
Func open_notepad()
   Run("notepad.exe")
EndFunc
Func stop()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>stop



What is the problem in my code ? Active the e key does not work: C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



#2 ·  Posted

I am not entirely sure what you are asking and you definition of your problem, but do know this looks wrong:

Func Start()
    Switch $Form1
        Case $calculator
            open_calc()
        Case $NotePad
            open_notepad()
    EndSwitch
 EndFunc   ;==>Start

What are you expecting the value of $form1, $calculator and $Notepad to be other than a Form and Control handle?

Please try to define the steps to replicate your issue with the posted code and what you are expecting it to do.

Jos


Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules
 
Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#3 ·  Posted

33 minutes ago, Jos said:

I am not entirely sure what you are asking and you definition of your problem, but do know this looks wrong:

Func Start()
    Switch $Form1
        Case $calculator
            open_calc()
        Case $NotePad
            open_notepad()
    EndSwitch
 EndFunc   ;==>Start

What are you expecting the value of $form1, $calculator and $Notepad to be other than a Form and Control handle?

Please try to define the steps to replicate your issue with the posted code and what you are expecting it to do.

Jos

What is the solution,  I'm noob in AutoIt :C 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#5 ·  Posted

26 minutes ago, Jos said:

What is the question? 

 

How do I make the checkbox function work when the program is activated?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#6 ·  Posted

You are not very descriptive ..are you?
Open the helpfile and read the page about the GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(). There is an example there how to read its status.
Give that a try and post back when you have more question, but use more elaborate description of how you want it to work!

Jos


Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules
 
Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#7 ·  Posted

28 minutes ago, Jos said:

Usted no es muy descriptivo ..are usted?
Abra el archivo de ayuda y leer la página sobre la GUICtrlCreateCheckbox (). Hay un ejemplo no cómo leer su estado.
Inténtelo y después de vuelta cuando se tiene más pregunta, pero el uso más elaborada descripción de cómo desea que funcione!

Jos

I'm sorry  XD

 

I want the check boxes to work if they are enabled but only when I press S

If you understand me ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#8 ·  Posted

Can you explain a little further?

Do you want the program to run when you click the checkbox? Or the checkbox to be enabled only if the program is running?


UHJvZmVzc2lvbmFsIENvbXB1dGVyZXI=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#9 ·  Posted

Ok ... this one time I will bite, but honestly already pointed you to the simple change to make in the helpfile:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>

HotKeySet("{s}", "Start")
HotKeySet("{e}", "stop")

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("MultiTool PRO", 217, 84, 192, 124)
$calculator = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Calculator", 112, 16, 97, 17)
$NotePad = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("NotePad", 112, 48, 97, 17)
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("HotKeys", 8, 8, 89, 65)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("S - Start", 32, 24, 42, 17)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("E - Exit", 32, 48, 37, 17)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Start()
    If _IsChecked($calculator) Then open_calc()
    If _IsChecked($NotePad) Then open_notepad()
EndFunc   ;==>Start

Func open_calc()
    Run("calc.exe")
EndFunc   ;==>open_calc
Func open_notepad()
    Run("notepad.exe")
EndFunc   ;==>open_notepad
Func stop()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>stop
Func _IsChecked($idControlID)
    Return BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idControlID), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED
EndFunc   ;==>_IsChecked

Jos


Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules
 
Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#10 ·  Posted

1 hour ago, anthonyjr2 said:

Can you explain a little further?

Do you want the program to run when you click the checkbox? Or the checkbox to be enabled only if the program is running?

Thanks but I solved the problem :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#11 ·  Posted

1 hour ago, Jos said:

Ok ... this one time I will bite, but honestly already pointed you to the simple change to make in the helpfile:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>

HotKeySet("{s}", "Start")
HotKeySet("{e}", "stop")

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("MultiTool PRO", 217, 84, 192, 124)
$calculator = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Calculator", 112, 16, 97, 17)
$NotePad = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("NotePad", 112, 48, 97, 17)
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("HotKeys", 8, 8, 89, 65)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("S - Start", 32, 24, 42, 17)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("E - Exit", 32, 48, 37, 17)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Start()
    If _IsChecked($calculator) Then open_calc()
    If _IsChecked($NotePad) Then open_notepad()
EndFunc   ;==>Start

Func open_calc()
    Run("calc.exe")
EndFunc   ;==>open_calc
Func open_notepad()
    Run("notepad.exe")
EndFunc   ;==>open_notepad
Func stop()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>stop
Func _IsChecked($idControlID)
    Return BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idControlID), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED
EndFunc   ;==>_IsChecked

Jos

Thanks that was the solution: 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now