Arlen

IE Attach

Arlen

Hi, I was trying to attach to an internet explorer popup window. But how can I do that? I also need to attach to each IE until I find the value I need. But I can't even attach to it.

$IE_Array = WinList("[CLASS:IEFrame]", "")

If IsArray($IE_Array) Then
    For $i = 1 To $IE_Array[0][0]
        $oIE_Attach = _IEAttach($IE_Array[$i][0], "windowtitle") ; I tried "title" and "windowtitle" no luck.
        _IENavigate($oIE_Attach, "www.google.com") ;Just to test
        EndIf
    Next
EndIf

anthonyjr2

Are you sure you are going into the for loop at all? Like if you put a message box there does it pop up?

UHJvZmVzc2lvbmFsIENvbXB1dGVyZXI=

Arlen
2 hours ago, anthonyjr2 said:

Are you sure you are going into the for loop at all? Like if you put a message box there does it pop up?

I do get into the loop, but I get this msg below: Warning from function _IEAttach, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch

anthonyjr2

That means it isn't matching your window title. Use the AU3 info tool on the window to find out what the actual window title is.

UHJvZmVzc2lvbmFsIENvbXB1dGVyZXI=

Arlen
13 minutes ago, anthonyjr2 said:

That means it isn't matching your window title. Use the AU3 info tool on the window to find out what the actual window title is.

I found the issue. It was not returning the windows title. So I changed to return window handle from

$IE_Array[$i][0]

to

$IE_Array[$i][1]

and changed _IEAttach from "title" to "hwnd". Thanks anyway.