NomadMemory.au3

This got closed and im trying to figure out why isint this one closed too:

I didint want to "hack" or "automate" a game all i wanted to do is learn memory reading and i needed help so i ask again

Ive read the rules and:

Well first i did not want to automate a game i just wanted to read a programs memory to display that in a GUI.

Second: its not allowed?

• Moderators

TrashBoat,

im trying to figure out why isint this one closed too

When that thread was created the rules were less strict than they are now.

I didint want to "hack" or "automate" a game all i wanted to do is learn memory reading

And how many times before have we heard that old chestnut.......

Locked - unless Jos decides to give you a second chance.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

@TrashBoat if you look at the second thread you posted you'll see it is over 10 years old, things have changed just a bit on the forum since then - including our forum rules. We have tried allowing game botters, and it always ends badly, which is why the current rules were put in place.

Secondly, regarding the locking of your thread, if you feel there is a case for why it should not have been locked, as the forum rules state, PM the Moderator and discuss it. No one is against listening to your explanation; just realize we've all heard the "it's just for learning"/"yes it's for a game but that's just an example"/"my case is different" arguments 1000 times; so make sure you have a solid argument before you PM.

I am locking this thread as well, as further conversation should be in PM as suggested, and to prevent input from the peanut gallery.

Edit: D'oh, too slow. :)

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!