BOUNCER

Read equivalent of browsers INSPECTOR outpout

2 posts in this topic

I'm trying to get the output data from https://www.guilded.gg but it uses a web app that generates that output on the fly and this doesn't show up in the page source.

Only in web inspector of each browser does this data show up. How do I read this data in autoit (equivalent to the web inspector)

thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BlazerV60
      By BlazerV60
      Hello all,
      I've been trying to figure out how to launch Google Chrome in the background (hidden) but it doesn't seem possible. I've tried the following methods:
      ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe", "", "", "", @SW_HIDE) Also I've tried:
      ShellExecute(@ComSpec, "/c start chrome.exe","","",@SW_HIDE) Lastly I tried:
      RunWait('"'&@ProgramFilesDir&'\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --silent-launch',@ScriptDir)  
      But all of them launch my chrome browser without hiding it. Does anyone know a workaround for this or if AutoIT just can't Chrome? 
      Bonus points if you know how to make it launch chrome hidden and make it go to https://www.autoitscript.com

Thank you,
      Brian
    • ur
      By ur
      We can select elements in IE using their IDs as below.
      Local $oDiv = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "x-auto-16-input") But to one button in the webpage, there is no ID to it.
      In selenium we have option to select this element using the CssSelector and clicked the button using below code in c# selenium.
      driver.FindElement(By.CssSelector("button.x-btn-text")).Click(); What is the alternative for this in AUtoIT?
    • Pao
      By Pao
      Hello, I've recently updated from Firefox 50 to 54.0.1.
      My Autoit script that previously worked fine, now seems to have erratic problems.
      It's almost as if some Send() commands are sometimes skipped when dealing with the Firefox UI (it's still mostly fine on the actual pages).

To temporarly fix the problem, I had to put some Sleep(200) pauses and avoid grouping keys together (e.g: TAB 2), but I'm not exactly sure about the correct way to deal with this..
      Could this be caused by the new multiprocess feature? (e10s)
      Are there better Autoit commands or rules that I should use?

• whiskas
      By whiskas
      Hi all,
      I just upgraded to windows 10 and am using Edge as my browser now. Updated my scripts, but I can not unhide a minimized Edge window with the script anymore.
      WinSetState ( "titlle","", @SW_MAXIMIZE ) works fine, but not if it is minimized. Tried same with SW_SHOW, doesn't work.
      WinExists("title","") -> returns 1, so it is finding my window.

WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)
              If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)
              WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)
      Doesn't work also, so I think I tried all but cant get the window back
      Any help would be appreciated