BOUNCER

Read equivalent of browsers INSPECTOR outpout

2 posts in this topic

I'm trying to get the output data from https://www.guilded.gg but it uses a web app that generates that output on the fly and this doesn't show up in the page source.

Only in web inspector of each browser does this data show up. How do I read this data in autoit (equivalent to the web inspector)

thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Marc
      By Marc
      Profiler - yet another backup script for Firefox and Thunderbird profiles
      It automatically detects the last recently used profile directories of Firefox and Thunderbird (installed versions, no portables).
      Clicking the Backup-Button creates a complete Backup of the found profiles with a timestamp.
      Restore deletes the according profile dir and extracts the content of the selected archive into the profile directory.
      Uses Winrar as compression tool, but feel free to change it to your needs
      Best regards
      Marc

Profiler.au3
    • FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      I'm trying to wright a automated process to show some URL's in chrome browsers on multiple screens.
      I've 4 screens and want to show on each screen another instance of chrome whit its own URL.
      In mine search on the site i din't find any topic for this specific problem.
      The way I was trying is something like :
      ShellExecute("chrome.exe", "http://URL1 --start-maximized") so I'll not see the addressbar but it was not opend full screen .
      I've some questions about this way:
      -Is there a way to maximize it on a dedicated screen ?
      (like URL1 on screen 1 , URL2 on screen 2 etc...)
      -Shellexecute will add a tab on a existing browser and will not open another instance, is there a way to work around this?
      Is there somebody who had the same problem whit chrome?
      thanks in advanced.
      edit: I've checked the chrome UDF but it din't same to get the job done....
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Hello everyone,
      I'm trying to pass values to elements in a website.
      The elements are present within a table, which is again present within a table, which is inside a form.
      I tried to read the form, tables, etc., but with no results. It appears to me that the elements, tables, form, etc., were not read at all.
      The following is what I tried. Please guide me.
      ;I tried the following to read the tables into arrays #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate() _IENavigate($oIE, "---- URL HERE ----") _IELoadWait($oIE) $o_Table = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE) $i_NumTables = @extended For $i = 0 To $i_NumTables - 1 Step 1 $o_Table_Temp2 = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, $i) $a_TableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($o_Table_Temp2) _ArrayDisplay($a_TableData) Next  
      ;I tried the following code to pass value to the field #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate() _IENavigate($oIE, "---- URL HERE ----", 0) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "default") Local $oField = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "tGroup") _IEFormElementSetValue($oField, "---- VALUE HERE ----")  
      The following is the html view of the website and the highlighted field is the one that I want to pass values to. Since this is an official website, I can't share the exact url.

• BlazerV60
      By BlazerV60
      Hello all,
      I've written the code below which launches chrome in incognito mode and then proceeds to go to the autoit website.
      From my understanding, the Run() command is also supposed to output the PID number related to the application that got launched from the Run command.
      However when I run the below lines, it outputs a PID number that is different from the newly launched chrome browser's PID number, does anyone know why and possibly explain how I could retrieve the accurate PID number associated with the newly launched browser?
      Global $iPid = Run(@ComSpec & ' /c start chrome.exe https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/ -incognito' ,"", "") msgbox(0,"",$iPid) Thank you,
      Brian
    • BlazerV60
      By BlazerV60
      Hello all,
      I've been trying to figure out how to launch Google Chrome in the background (hidden) but it doesn't seem possible. I've tried the following methods:
      ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe", "", "", "", @SW_HIDE) Also I've tried:
      ShellExecute(@ComSpec, "/c start chrome.exe","","",@SW_HIDE) Lastly I tried:
      RunWait('"'&@ProgramFilesDir&'\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --silent-launch',@ScriptDir)  
      But all of them launch my chrome browser without hiding it. Does anyone know a workaround for this or if AutoIT just can't Chrome? 
      Bonus points if you know how to make it launch chrome hidden and make it go to https://www.autoitscript.com

Thank you,
      Brian