Sign in to follow this  
xan

Smartphones code

xan

A simple code make in Autoit

files   https://www.4shared.com/get/TixvzsqSce/code.html

#include<includes.au3>

$gui = GUICreate("",680,720,-1,-1,$WS_POPUP)
       GUISetBkColor(0x7E7E7E)
       GUISetState()
$cod = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Code:", 0, 630,680,30,$SS_CENTER)
       GUICtrlSetFont(-1,20,800)
       GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE )
$bext= GUICtrlCreateButton("SAIR",240,670,200,40)
       GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $COR_PRETO)
       GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COR_BRANCO)
       GUICtrlSetFont(-1,20,800)
Local $bt[3][3], $btpos[3][3][2], $x = 1, $y = 0, $ncode = 9,$foto[6],$clk
        _GDIPlus_Startup()
$ref  = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($gui)
For $i = 0 To 2
    For $j = 0 to 2
        If $i < 2 Then $foto[$i*3+$j] = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($i*3+$j & ".png")
        $btpos[$i][$j][$y] = $i * 220 + 5
        $btpos[$i][$j][$x] = $j * 220 + 45
        $bt[$i][$j] = GUICtrlCreatePic("6.bmp",$btpos[$i][$j][$x],$btpos[$i][$j][$y],150,150)
    Next
Next

Local $msg = GUIGetMsg()
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg = -3 Or $msg = $bext Then Exit
    If _IsPressed(1) Then
        If Not $clk Then
            bot()
            $clk = 1
        EndIf
    Else
        $clk = 0
    EndIf
WEnd

Func bot()
    Local $xy[2],$l,$c=1, $n = 9, $code,$nmsg, $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    $xy[0] = 9
    $xy[1] = 9
    If $msg = -3 Or $msg = $bext Then Exit
    For $j = 0 To 2
        For $i = 0 to 2
            If $msg = $bt[$i][$j] Then
                $xy[$l] = $i
                $xy[$c] = $j
                _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$i][$j][$x],$btpos[$i][$j][$y],150,150)
                While _IsPressed(1)
                    $msg = GUIGetMsg(1)
                    Select
                        case $xy[$c] < 2 And $msg[3] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] + 260 And $msg[4] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] + 110 and $msg[4] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]+1][$x],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]+1][$y],150,150)            ; ->
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[1],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x]+143,$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]+55,80,40)
                            $xy[$c] += 1
                        case  $xy[$l] < 2 And  $xy[$c] < 2 And $msg[3] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] + 260 And $msg[4] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] + 410 and $msg[4] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] + 260
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$xy[$l]+1][$xy[$c]+1][$x],$btpos[$xy[$l]+1][$xy[$c]+1][$y],150,150)      ; ->  v
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[3],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x]+113,$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]+120,142,132)
                            $xy[$c] += 1
                            $xy[$l] += 1
                        case  $xy[$l] > 0 And  $xy[$c] < 2 And $msg[3] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] + 260 And $msg[4] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] - 110 and $msg[4] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] - 260
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$xy[$l]-1][$xy[$c]+1][$x],$btpos[$xy[$l]-1][$xy[$c]+1][$y],150,150)       ; ->  ^
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[4],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x]+113,$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]-100,142,132)
                            $xy[$c] += 1
                            $xy[$l] -= 1
                        case $xy[$c] > 0 And $msg[3] And $msg[3] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] - 110 And $msg[4] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] + 110 and $msg[4] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]-1][$x],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]-1][$y],150,150)        ; <-
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[1],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x]-76,$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]+55,80,40)
                            $xy[$c] -= 1
                        case  $xy[$l] < 2 And  $xy[$c] > 0 And $msg[3] And $msg[3] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] - 110 And $msg[4] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] + 410 and $msg[4] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] + 260
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$xy[$l]+1][$xy[$c]-1][$x],$btpos[$xy[$l]+1][$xy[$c]-1][$y],150,150)        ; <- v
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[4],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x]-108,$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]+120,142,132)
                            $xy[$c] -= 1
                            $xy[$l] += 1
                        case  $xy[$l] > 0 And  $xy[$c] > 0 And $msg[3] And $msg[3] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] - 110 And $msg[4] <= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] - 110 and $msg[4] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] - 260
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$xy[$l]-1][$xy[$c]-1][$x],$btpos[$xy[$l]-1][$xy[$c]-1][$y],150,150)  ; ^ <-
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[3],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x]-108,$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]-100,142,132)
                            $xy[$c] -= 1
                            $xy[$l] -= 1
                        case  $xy[$l] < 2 And $msg[3] >= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] And $msg[3] < $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] + 110 And $msg[4] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] + 260 and $msg[4] < $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] + 330
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$xy[$l]+1][$xy[$c]][$x],$btpos[$xy[$l]+1][$xy[$c]][$y],150,150)   ; v
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[2],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x]+55,$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]+145,40,80)
                            $xy[$l] += 1
                        case  $xy[$l] > 0 And $msg[3] >= $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] And $msg[3] < $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x] + 110 And $msg[4] < $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] - 110 and $msg[4] > $btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y] - 330
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[0],$btpos[$xy[$l]-1][$xy[$c]][$x],$btpos[$xy[$l]-1][$xy[$c]][$y],150,150)  ; ^
                            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ref,$foto[2],$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$x]+55,$btpos[$xy[$l]][$xy[$c]][$y]-75,40,80)
                            $xy[$l] -= 1
                    EndSelect
                     If   $n <> $xy[0]*3+$xy[1] Then
                         $n  = $xy[0]*3+$xy[1]
                      $code &= $xy[0]*3+$xy[1]
                      GUICtrlSetData($cod, "Code: " & $code)
                EndIf
                WEnd
                $nmsg = 1
            EndIf
        Next
    Next
    If $ncode = 9 And $nmsg Then
        $ncode = $code
        $code = 9
        GUICtrlSetData($cod, "Code: " )
        Beep(1200,400)
    ElseIf $code = $ncode Then
        GUISetBkColor($COR_VERDE)
        Beep()
        GUISetBkColor(0x7E7E7E)
    ElseIf $nmsg Then
        Beep(100,400)
    EndIf
    $nmsg = 0
    If $xy[0] <> 9 Or $xy[1] <> 9 Then
        GUICtrlSetPos($cod, 0,   0, 700, 600 )
        GUICtrlSetPos($cod, 0, 610, 640, 80)
    EndIf
EndFunc

JLogan3o13

@xan Typically if you are going to post in the Examples forum, you should have runnable code as opposed to non-working code and then a link to a third party site (especially one as pop-up and ad-ware ridden as 4shared) to download the needed files. Also, some explanation of what the code does would be helpful.

Edited by JLogan3o13

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!