[SOLVED] Json as parameter between 2 program. Lost quote

hi guys !
how are you ? fine ? yeahhh

Here is my problem:

I have 2 autoit applications, a.exe and b.exe

In a.exe, i call b.exe with a json as parameter:

FileWrite("N:\+++ Dev\ClientServeur\FolderMonitor.nca", "lejson in A:" & Json_Encode($json_tmp)& @CRLF)
        Run(@ScriptDir & "\FolderMonitor.exe " & Json_Encode($json_tmp) )

In program B:

;Firstline of program:
        FileWrite("N:\+++ Dev\ClientServeur\FolderMonitor.nca", @CRLF & "json in B:" & $CmdLine[1] & @CRLF)

Output:

lejson in A:{"DOSSIERS":{"Dossier_Hidden":"N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\","Dossier_du_script":"N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\","Fichier_Historique":"N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\Historique.log","Fichier_DEBUG":"N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\FolderMonitor.nca"}}
        json in B  :{DOSSIERS:{Dossier_Hidden:N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\,Dossier_du_script:N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\,Fichier_Historique:N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\Historique.log,Fichier_DEBUG:N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\FolderMonitor.nca}}

As you see, i lost my quote in my json so it's au problem to parse my json.

I use THIS library

I tried different type of encoding (ex JSON_STRICT_PRINT), but i don't think that it's the problem. Maybe i'm wrong

thanks

Nicolas.

Edited by satanico64

• Developers

You probably need to use an urlencode before sending and urldecode function  when receiving the data.

Maybe this will work 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)