Need assistance on a project.

Lurchi

This will be a slightly different request than normal. One of my friends and colleges started a AutoIT Project several months ago. Before he could finish the last few details he passed away from a massive aneurysm. I have very little scripting experience but I wanted to get this project finished for him. So I am asking for help from someone who can assist in getting this done. We work for a major Airline, thus I know there will be links and possible login information (his login info) that may be in the scripting. So I am not sure I want to just send the files to someone directly, however if someone can guide me through debugging and finding out the areas that need to be resolved, I can pass that info on. There are some that know scripting here and have worked with AutoIT before but he was much better at it and thus used (I believe) text files that store information for some of the buttons on the GUI so that if they need to be changed they can be done by whomever is set to have admin controls over the GUI. Again I am not completely certain of this so if anyone would like to assist me in getting this completed I would appreciate it and I will state in advance my appreciation for your patients and very much appreciate your assistance!

The file attached is apparently what he had still fix. There are 5 dir's; _sourcecode, Bins, Config, Content, Help and Logs. I am not sure if there is something within these folder needed to view the file attached.

PowerTool Work Left.au3

Sounds like you need to hire a new automation guy.  To give out login information for your companies website, to a global audience, is probably grounds for termination on your part...you should not do such reckless posts.

Probably nefarious intentions too, I'm flagging this one to be removed.

Edited out harshness, but remained firm.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

This is not a script.  This is a shopping list.

If you want to learn AutoIt and start knocking items out, get comfy and work one by one.  One topic per thread, not a gd shotgun blast of unfulfilled hopes and dreams. We are generally indifferent to backstory and only respond well to effort and code.

If you are looking to get it done quickly I would suggest fiverr.

Edited by iamtheky
duplicitous meaning was duplicitous

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

perhaps, but with the OP whittled to the request and au3 provided, I wanted to offer no misgivings about the level of effort ahead.

I also lack some serious social graces, my signature should be all apologies.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)