jdegraff

Can't get text items from ControlTreeView

jdegraff
Posted (edited)

I'm trying to add a bit of functionality to the FastStone File Rename dialog. I can access every control that I need to except the one that contains the files to be renamed. If I do some exploring in a vbScript shell I get

:c  = "TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass1"
:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetItemCount","","")

You can see that the treeview control reports having five items, which is the number displayed. If I manually select (mouse) item #3 I can see the result by

:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetSelected","1","")

But I do not know how to get the text for the selected item. If "#3" is the item reference then I should be able to

:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetText","1","#3")

or

:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetText","1","#3")

if I go strictly by the help file, but it returns nothing.

:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"Exists","","3")

So it appears that item 3 exists, but

:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetText","","3")

does not have any text???

:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"Exists","","9")

and it also appears item 9 exists (it does not)

:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"Select","","")

causes the first item to be selected, as does

:?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"Select","","3")

Here is the output from the Window Info tool

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  Batch Image Convert / Rename
Class:  TBatchConvert
Position:   501, 83
Size:   760, 520
Style:  0x16CD0000
ExStyle:    0x00010100
Handle: 0x0000000001950796

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass
Instance:   1
ClassnameNN:    TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass1
Name:   
Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass; INSTANCE:1]
ID: 37030040
Text:   
Position:   354, 79
Size:   378, 188
ControlClick Coords:    108, 86
Style:  0x54010039
ExStyle:    0x00000200
Handle: 0x0000000002350898

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:   970, 279
Cursor ID:  0
Color:  0xE1E1E1

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
Batch Rename
D:\temp\picsave\
Images + Videos (*.jpg;*.jpe;*.jpeg;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif;*.tiff;*.cur;*.ico;*.png;*.pcx;*.jp2;*.j2k;*.tga;*.ppm;*.wmf;*.psd;*.crw;*.nef;*.cr2;*.orf;*.raf;*.dng;*.mrw;*.pef;*.srf;*.arw;*.rw2;*.x3f;*.sr2;*.srw;*.nrw;*.rwl;*.eps;*.avi;*.mpeg;*.mpg;*.wmv;*.mov;*.mp4;*.mts;*.mkv;*.m4v)
Search and Replace
Use Filename Template
No Sort
Clear
Remove
Add All
Add
Preview
Close
Rename
No Change
?

2018-03-03_135845.jpg

2018-03-03_135948.jpg

Edited by jdegraff
removed extraneous text

jdegraff

Barring an explanation, can someone just provide me with the correct documentation for ControlTreeView. The example given in the documentation is

Set oAutoIt = WScript.CreateObject("AutoItX3.Control")
oAutoIt.ControlListView "C:\", "", "SysTreeView321", "SelectAll", "", ""
oAutoIt.ControlListView "C:\", "", "SysTreeView321", "Deselect", "2", "5"

which uses a ListView rather than a TreeView.

Earthshine
Posted (edited)

the image you posted is not a standard ControlTreeView

help states

ControlTreeView

Sends a command to a TreeView32 control.

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

Earthshine

that is a Delphi control. Standard AutoIt probably will not work. junkew had some stuff that dealt with Delphi I think... search the form for Delphi control I guess

Earthshine

I found this. it might help if it still works.. fingers crossed

jdegraff

Well, that explains a lot. I had no idea that it was a custom control. I think I have a workaround for what I want to do. It's not pretty but it will get the job done. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Epic007
      By Epic007
      Hey guys I'm stuck with a program.....I need a make an automation which copies text from a chat bot app and paste it in notepad to log the replies of my chat bot and to analyse stuff....a lil help pls

Thanks in advance
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I need to send a string of text to this popup and click on the ok button to save it.
      Here is the code I have so far:
      ;Start IE Sleep(7000) $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.google.com") Sleep(500) _IELoadWait($oIE) $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") ; Get Handle of the IE window Sleep(500) WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Wait for a browser page load to complete Sleep(3000) _IENavigate($oIE, "https://properURL.com") Sleep(8000) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;Attach to a browser control embedded in another window $oIE = _IEAttach("https://"properURL.com", url") ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $oIE = ' & $oIE & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & ' Extended code: 0x' & Hex(@extended) & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Sleep(2000) ;Get the title of the webpage ;Local $wTitle = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Webpage title:", $wTitle) ;Clicks the new button Sleep(3000) _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "focus") _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "click") Sleep(5000) ;Store the Element names where the important data will be sent ;Store the long description button Local $wLongDButton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m65d795a4-img") ;Store the long Description field id Local $wComments = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ma6499a9c-rte_iframe") ;Store the ok button id that is in the long description Local $wCommOk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m74031266-pb") ;******************************************************************************* ; Send the stored data to the proper field ;******************************************************************************* ;Click the long description button Sleep(300) _IEAction($wLongDButton, "focus") _IEAction($wLongDButton, "click") Sleep(300) ;Sends the Comments Sleep(500) _IEAction($wComments, "focus") _IEAction($wComments, "click") Sleep(500) _IEFormElementSetValue($wComments, "hello darkness my old friend") ;Click the ok button Sleep(500) _IEAction($wCommOk, "focus") _IEAction($wCommOk, "click") Sleep(500)  
      Here is the popup:

• reida
      By reida
      Hello. Help to write the text.
      <textarea tabindex="4" class="js-input compose__labels__input" style="width: 407px; max-width: 413px;" wrap="off" autocomplete="off" data-original-name="To"></textarea>  I can not make.
      #include <IE.au3> $sLogin = 'adv' $iError = 1 $sUrl = 'https://......' $oIE = _IECreate($sUrl) ;;; _IELoadWait($oIE) $oLogin = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "To") Sleep(7000) If IsObj($oLogin) Then _IEFormElementSetValue($oLogin, $sLogin) _IELoadWait($oIE) ; EndIf EndIf Through the selector it can be possible?
      #toolkit-154163367424641composeForm > div:nth-child(1) > div > div.compose-head__content.js-collapsed-off > div.compose-head__row-wrapper.compose-head__row-wrapper_to.js-row > div > div > div:nth-child(2) > div > div > div > textarea.js-input.compose__labels__input  
    • cramaboule
      By cramaboule
      Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible (and how) to put text on video on-the-fly (like VLC displays Title movie at the begining)
      and of course doing that in AutoIt
      Thanks in advance...

C.
    • ufukreis1212
      By ufukreis1212
      Hello, I am new members. Help me please. I want vbs convert to au3 .
      This vbs code : 
      'deneme Set SystemSet = GetObject("winmgmts:").InstancesOf ("Win32_OperatingSystem") strOSArch = GetObject("winmgmts:root\cimv2:Win32_OperatingSystem=@").OSArchitecture Set objNetwork = CreateObject("Wscript.Network") Set wshShell = CreateObject( "WScript.Shell" ) strComputerName = wshShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings( "%COMPUTERNAME%" ) Set oShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") proc_arch = oShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%") Set oEnv = oShell.Environment("SYSTEM") strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") Set colMB = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_BaseBoard") Set colCSes = objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_ComputerSystem") Set colProcessors = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Processor") Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") Set colItemsx = objWMIService.ExecQuery( _ "SELECT * FROM Win32_VideoController",,48) '------------------------------------------------------------------- Set obj = GetObject("winmgmts:").InstancesOf("Win32_PhysicalMemory") i = 1 For Each obj2 In obj memTmp1 = obj2.capacity / 1024 / 1024 TotalRam = TotalRam + memTmp1 i = i +1 Next '-------------------------------------------------------------------- Dim objWMIService : Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\.\root\cimv2") Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select Architecture from Win32_Processor") For Each objItem in colItems if objItem.Architecture = 0 then strArchitecture = "x86" end if if objItem.Architecture = 9 then strArchitecture = "x64" end if next '-------------------------------------------------------------------- strComputer = "." ' Local computer strMemory = "" i = 1 set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2") set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_PhysicalMemory") For Each objItem In colItems if strMemory <> "" then strMemory = strMemory & vbcrlf strMemory = strMemory & "Bank" & i & " : " & (objItem.Capacity /1024 /1024) & " Mb" i = i + 1 Next installedModules = i - 1 Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_PhysicalMemoryArray") For Each objItem in colItems totalSlots = objItem.MemoryDevices Next '---------------------------------------------------------------------- Set objWMISvc = GetObject( "winmgmts:\\.\root\cimv2" ) Set colItems = objWMISvc.ExecQuery( "Select * from Win32_ComputerSystem" ) For Each objItem in colItems strComputerDomain = objItem.Domain Next for each System in SystemSet For Each objItem in colItemsx For Each objProcessor in colProcessors For Each bbType In colMB MbVendor = bbType.Manufacturer MbModel = bbType.Product MsgBox "İşletim Sistemi : " & System.Caption & vbNewLine & _ "İşletim Sistemi Versionu : " & + System.Version & vbNewLine & _ "Windows Mimari Yapısı: " & strOSArch & vbNewLine & _ "Kullanıcı isminiz: " & objNetwork.UserName & vbNewLine & _ "Bilgisayar ismi: " & strComputerName & vbNewLine & _ "Çalışma Grubu: " & strComputerDomain & vbNewLine & _ "--------------------------------------" & vbNewLine & _ "Anakart: " & MbVendor & " " & "[" & MbModel & "]" & vbNewLine & _ "--------------------------------------" & vbNewLine & _ "Grafik Kartı: " & objItem.Caption & vbNewLine & _ "Driver Version: " & objItem.DriverVersion & vbNewLine & _ "--------------------------------------" & vbNewLine & _ "İşlemci Üreticisi: " & objProcessor.Manufacturer & vbNewLine & _ "İşlemci İsmi: " & objProcessor.Name & vbNewLine & _ "CPU Mimarisi: " & strArchitecture & vbNewLine & _ "İşlemci Çekirdek sayısı: " & oEnv("NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS") & vbNewLine & _ "--------------------------------------" & vbNewLine & _ "Toplam RAM: " & TotalRam & " MB" & vbNewLine & _ "Toplam Slot: " & totalSlots & vbNewLine & _ "Boş Slot: " & (totalSlots - installedModules) & vbNewLine & _ "Ramlerin bulunduğu slotlar:" & vbcrlf & strMemory,0,"deneme" Next Next Next Next please help me , thanks.