Sign in to follow this  
dadalt

Obtain a coord of a id; Click a closable button

Hi!

I have a button where I need to close it!

I was doing through  clicking same position in screen but there are some id's that have different sizes.

What are the possible ways to click this closable button?

• Is there a way to close it through id?
  • Is there a way to get it's position through it's ID?

Thanks in advance!

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

A more detailed description of the situation would hopefully yield a better answer. For example, you could have provided the following information --

• Browser name
  • Website's URL
  • etc

If you are using IE, you can retrieve a reference to the Div element with _IEGetObjById and then click it using _IEAction. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to provide additional information.

27 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

A more detailed description of the situation would hopefully yield a better answer. For example, you could have provided the following information --

• Browser name
  • Website's URL
  • etc

If you are using IE, you can retrieve a reference to the Div element with _IEGetObjById and then click it using _IEAction. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to provide additional information.

I tried with _IEAction but that didn't work.

Here some information, ask if you need something more.

Browser name - IE

Title: http://www.consulta.plus/#!convenio - Internet Explorer

The entire script is pretty big, here are another try to click it:

Local $testando = _IEGetObjById ($oIE, "gwt-uid-59")
      Local $aPos1=ControlGetPos ( "http://www.consulta.plus/#!convenio - Internet Explorer", "", $testando )
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Position: " & $aPos1)
      _IEAction($testando, "click")
      ;_IEAction($testando, "quit")
      _IEAction($testando, "delete")
      ;_IEAction($testando, "invisible")
      _IEAction($testando, "disable")

You've only told us that it doesn't work without providing any further context. The website requires a login, so we can't test this for you.

Post the results from the Scite output window so that we can see if the elements are being found, if any errors are occurring, etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning all.
      first lit me give you all a thinks to your help
      you're help me allot thank you all.
      sirs today i've a new problem
      it's not a problem but thing i want to add it to blind accessability.
      the ListBox can send a notification when the user send a double click on it items
      but as we know that the blind users can't use the mouse for that they use the keybord to navigate.
      as we know that the enter replace the double click on the keybord
      for that i need when the user send a inter above any listBox item the list send a double click notification.
      i know some of you tell me that i can use the  GUISetAccelerators function
      but the enter has a other tasks such as leav a blanc line on edits and activate the defaultButton and other tasks.
      that what i need and i hope that you can help me
      this is a simple example.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $sMESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked" GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idButton_Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25) Local $idButton_Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25) global $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling GUICtrlSetData(-1, $sMESSAGE) global $DummyList = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 1) Local $idButton_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_command, "WM_command") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_Add GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "You clicked button No1|") Case $idButton_Clear GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "") Case $idButton_Close MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2) Exit case $DummyList $g_iTemp = GUICtrlRead($DummyList) if $g_iTemp = $LBN_DBLCLK then ;$LBN_DBLCLK then msgBox(64, "", "") endIf GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_command($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = $lParam $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word Switch $hWndFrom Case GUICtrlGetHandle($idMylist) Switch $iCode Case $LBN_SELCHANGE, $LBN_DBLCLK, $LBN_SELCANCEL, $LBN_SETFOCUS GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, $iCode) case else ;GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyTreeview, 1) EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc  
    • By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By lunarlattice
      Hi All,
      I am trying to login into our application using AutoIT. When I launch the application a splash screen appears and the login screen goes behind it. At this point the script pauses and I loose control of everything. I have literally tried everything for the past two days but nothing has worked yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      RunWait("\\mchsv411.siplaceworld.net\splmshare\int00\conf\start_apps\windows\start_nx110.bat en portal_client int00 tc112", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
      AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 200)
      Local $hWnd = WinWaitActive("Teamcenter Login")
      MouseClick("left", @DesktopWidth / 2, @DesktopHeight / 2)
      The splash screen has title "Teamcenter" and is static.
      I tried to click on the center to get control of login window.
      I have tried WinActivate, WinSetState, ControlCommand and a lot of other things.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, i've created a tool to the blind users, this tool helps the blind to listen to a audio effect when moving between the GUIs controls on they computers
      where this tool can get the class for the current focus control and play a sound from a folder
      i've added all the knowne classes, but i found some problems i hope any one can help me.
      this is the code that i created

#include <WinAPISys.au3> Global $h_CurrentHWNDFocus = "", $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus = "" AdlibRegister("WindowAudioFocus", 50) Func WindowAudioFocus()     Local $h_NewHWNDFocus = WinGetHandle("[active]", "")     Local $h_NewControlHWNDFocus = ControlGetFocus($h_NewHWNDFocus, "")     If ($h_NewHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentHWNDFocus) And ($h_NewControlHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus) Then Return 0     AdlibUnRegister("WindowAudioFocus")     If Not ($h_NewHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentHWNDFocus) Then         SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\WindowChanged.wav")     Else         Switch _WinAPI_GetClassName(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus))             Case "Button", "Start", "TrayButton", "TrayShowDesktopButtonWClass", "sbutton", "CirrussButton", "ODbcButton", "ThunderRTCommandButton", "ThunderSSOption", "ThunderSSCommand", "ThunderCommandButton", "ThunderRT6CommandButton", "ThunderRT5CommandButton", "TButton", "TBitBtn", "TAdvGlowButton", "ButtonWndClass", "afx:0:376:baa946", "_AOL_Button"                 If _IsCheckBox(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus)) Then                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\checkBox.wav")                 ElseIf _IsRadio(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus)) Then                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\radio.wav")                 Else                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\button.wav")                 EndIf             Case "ComboBox", "ComboBoxEx32", "MSOBALLOONREComboBox20W", "REComboBox20W", "ThunderComboBox", "ThunderDriveListBox", "ThunderRT6ComboBox", "TORComboEdit", "TCombobox", "TComboBoxEx", "TORComboBox", "TColorBox", "TNFComboBox", "Internet Explorer_TridentCmbobx", "ComboWndClass", "_AOL_ComboBox", "ThunderRT5ComboBox", "ComboLBox"                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\list.wav")             Case "Edit", "SearchBox", "TChatRichEdit", "_WwN", "_WwO", "RichEdit20A", "RichEdit20WPT", "RICHEDIT60W", "OKttbx", "RichEditA", "ThunderTextBox", "ThunderRT6TextBox", "ThunderRT5TextBox", "TEdit", "TRichEdit", "TRichEditViewer", "TMemo", "TInplaceEditList", "TLabeledEdit", "TMaskEdit", "TDateTimePicker", "TRichEdit", "TCaptionMemo", "TAddictRichEdit", "TCaptionEdit", "RichTextWndClass", "TextWndClass", "PasswordWndClass", "TextAreaWndClass", "MSWorksDoc", "_AOL_Edit", "SysDateTimePick32"                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\edit.wav")             Case "ListBox", "ComboLBox", "REListBox20W", "SUPERGRID", "OUTEXVLB", "WMSUIVLB", "SchdmapiVLB", "VLBClass", "ThunderDirListBox", "ThunderFileListBox", "ThunderListBox", "ThunderRT6ListBox", "ThunderRT5ListBox", "TListbox", "TValueListEditor", "TORCalendar", "TColorListBox", "TCheckListBox", "Internet Explorer_TridentLstBox", "ListBoxWndClass", "ListWndClass", "hh_kwd_vlist", "afx:8:376:0:946", "_AOL_ListBox", "_AOL_Tree", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\List.wav")             Case "SysListView32", "OpenListView", "wuDuiListView", "ListView20WndClass", "TcxGridSite", "TListView", "TSystemListView", "ListViewWndClass", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\ListView.wav")             Case "SysTreeView32", "SearchTreeList", "FeatureTree", "TreeView20WndClass", "TSystemTreeView", "TTreeView", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\TreeView.wav")             Case Else                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\focus.wav")         EndSwitch     EndIf     $h_CurrentHWNDFocus = $h_NewHWNDFocus     $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus = $h_NewControlHWNDFocus     AdlibRegister("WindowAudioFocus", 50)     Return 1 EndFunc   ;==>WindowAudioFocus Func _IsCheckBox($ctrl_hwnd)     $Style = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($ctrl_hwnd, $GWL_STYLE)     Return BitAND($Style, $BS_CHECKBOX) = $BS_CHECKBOX EndFunc   ;==>_IsCheckBox Func _IsRadio($ctrl_hwnd)     $Style = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($ctrl_hwnd, $GWL_STYLE)     Return BitAND($Style, $BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON) = $BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON EndFunc   ;==>_IsRadio
      what i need from you is :
      play a sound when a menu item focus, that sound named menu.wav
      play a sound named items.wav when the users move on list box items or list view or treeview items or a combobox items
      please if can any one help me i'll very happy
      thanks on advance
    • By lonardd
      Hi,
      I have a very strange problem concerning MouseClick function.
      I need to start Control Panel, navigate it on the Display Section (Adjust screen resolution link), click on it, and from the next Dialog choose Intel Graphic tool tab and navigate into it when it opens. 
      I wasn't using MouseClick() at first when I tried to use Control IDs, but I was fed up with the Autoit Window Info poor and inaccurate info (It flickers and the moment I click on the control the control ID and class disappear) so I ended up choosing the easiest way.
      The code I'm posting worked OK until two weeks ago, the mouse clicks were accurately performed and the Script reached the end with no errors...and I was happy.
      All of a sudden, between one try and the other, I noticed the cursor not flying exactly where it was supposed to, namely to the Control Panel ->Display->Adjust screen resolution link   but it clicked some 30 pixels below and some 30 pixels to the left, choosing obviously and undesired function and from that point it screwed the whole thing up. And from that moment onward, it seems I can no longer regain the mouse to click on that sequence.
      Could it be because my Control Panel ->Display form moved slightly from one test to another and therefore I got that small offside?
      If you believe this is the reason, I should then re position the Control Panel ->Display window to 0,0 and recalculate all the clicks. 
      do you have a suggestion?

Thanks a lot
      Dave

RotateDisplays.au3