Sign in to follow this  
dadalt

Obtain a coord of a id; Click a closable button

dadalt

Hi!

I have a button where I need to close it!

I was doing through  clicking same position in screen but there are some id's that have different sizes.

What are the possible ways to click this closable button?

• Is there a way to close it through id?
  • Is there a way to get it's position through it's ID?

Thanks in advance!

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

dadalt

This is my current solution:

For $ijk = -50 To 50 Step +1
        MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, $kk[1] + $ijk, $kk[2], 1,0)
        MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, $kk[1] + $ijk, $kk[2], 1,0)
      Next

Danp2

A more detailed description of the situation would hopefully yield a better answer. For example, you could have provided the following information --

• Browser name
  • Website's URL
  • etc

If you are using IE, you can retrieve a reference to the Div element with _IEGetObjById and then click it using _IEAction. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to provide additional information.

dadalt
27 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

A more detailed description of the situation would hopefully yield a better answer. For example, you could have provided the following information --

• Browser name
  • Website's URL
  • etc

If you are using IE, you can retrieve a reference to the Div element with _IEGetObjById and then click it using _IEAction. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to provide additional information.

I tried with _IEAction but that didn't work.

Here some information, ask if you need something more.

Browser name - IE

Title: http://www.consulta.plus/#!convenio - Internet Explorer

dadalt

The entire script is pretty big, here are another try to click it:

Local $testando = _IEGetObjById ($oIE, "gwt-uid-59")
      Local $aPos1=ControlGetPos ( "http://www.consulta.plus/#!convenio - Internet Explorer", "", $testando )
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Position: " & $aPos1)
      _IEAction($testando, "click")
      ;_IEAction($testando, "quit")
      _IEAction($testando, "delete")
      ;_IEAction($testando, "invisible")
      _IEAction($testando, "disable")

Danp2

You've only told us that it doesn't work without providing any further context. The website requires a login, so we can't test this for you.

Post the results from the Scite output window so that we can see if the elements are being found, if any errors are occurring, etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an inquiry after your permission
      I found a function to get the special line commands for any operation
      It requires the name of the process to be searched
      I want to use it to know the process
      Is this possible with this function
      Here is the code

Func commandLineGet($proc, $strComputer=".")
      dim $array[1]
      local $ArrayNumber
      local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & $strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
      local $oProcessColl = $oWMI.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Process where Name= " & '"'& $Proc & '"')
      local $Process
      For $Process In $oProcessColl
      $Process = $Process.Commandline
          ReDim $Array[UBound($Array)+1]
      $ArrayNumber = UBound($Array)-1
      $array[$ArrayNumber] = $Process
      Next
      $ArrayNumber = UBound($Array)-1
      $array[0] = $ArrayNumber
      return $array
      EndFunc
    • Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName" Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $iCount = 0 For $oForm In $colForms $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm) For $oFormElement In $oFormElements $iCount = $iCount + 1 Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName) Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name Switch $iCount Case 6 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm Case 7 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0) Case 8 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0) EndSwitch Next Next Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm") For $oButton In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus") _IEAction($oButton, "focus") MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button") _IEAction($oButton, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit") _IEQuit($oIE) Exit  
    • Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello I got this script works below and I want to do not move cursor on screen when action is performed.
      Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; cause it gets whole screen coords Local $x, $y Local $search = _ImageSearch('item.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) If $search = 1 Then MouseMove($x, $y,0) MouseClick("right", $x, $y)) MouseMove($xMiddle, $yMiddle,0) MouseClick("left", $xMiddle, $yMiddle) EndIf I changed this above to this below and what happen is. It clicks right button and then left button but not move mouse to $x $y and then to $xMiddle $yMiddle.
      Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; cause it gets whole screen coords Local $x, $y Local $search = _ImageSearch('item.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) If $search = 1 Then ControlClick("","",0,"secondary",1,$x,$y) ControlClick("","",0,"primary",1,$xMiddle,$yMiddle) EndIf If needed I got handle in var $hwnd
      Please tell me how parameters in ControlClick would like be
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Perform a simple google search!
      The script below works fine until fill the google form!
      What I can't find is how to submit the form, tried a couple of ways and none of them worked.

#include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("www.google.com") $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f") $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "q") $username = "80251369" _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username) $o_numer = _IEGetObjByName($o_form, "btnK") _IEAction ($o_numer, "click")  
      The code runs without any problem.
      I don't know how to proceed!
      Thanks in advance!
    • kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      How can i get notified when user clicks on a combo box's edit area ? This is my code so far. 
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Global $btn ; creates a window Global $Window_0 = GUICreate("My Window", 800, 500, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_SIZEBOX, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX)) $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Click Me", 50, 50, 120, 50) Global $cmb = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Sample", 50, 150, 300, 50) GUICtrlSetFont(-1,12,400) Global $lstbx = GUICtrlCreateList("FirstItem", 400,50, 200, 300) GUICtrlSetFont(-1,12,400) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "MyEventCallback") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, "MyEventCallback") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "NotifyManager") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) GUICtrlSetData($cmb, "Item 2|Item 3", "Item 2") GUICtrlSetData($lstbx, "Apple|Orange|Pineapple|Grape|Lemon") Do $Event = GUIGetMsg( ) Until $Event = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Func MyEventCallback($hwnd, $message, $wParam, $lParam) Select Case $message = $WM_COMMAND ;---------------------------------------------------------------- If LoWord($wParam) = $cmb Then ; if control id is combox's Then Local $Notification = HiWord($wParam) Select Case $Notification = $CBN_DROPDOWN ; here we check the notification code. ConsoleWrite("$CBN_DROPDOWN Worked " & @MIN & ":" & @SEC & @CRLF) Case $Notification = $CBN_EDITCHANGE ; here we check the notification code. ConsoleWrite("$CBN_EDITCHANGE Worked " & @MIN & ":" & @SEC & @CRLF) ; **** Here i want add the code for combo box clicking. EndSelect ;--------------------------------------------------------------------- ElseIf LoWord($wParam) = $lstbx Then Local $Notification = HiWord($wParam) Select Case $Notification = $LBN_SELCHANGE ConsoleWrite("$LBN_SELCHANGE" & @CRLF) EndSelect EndIf ;------------------------------------------------------------------ Case $message = $WM_SIZE EndSelect Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>ProGUI_EventCallback Func NotifyManager($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam ;Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR Local $tagNMHDR, $event, $hwndFrom, $code $tagNMHDR = DllStructCreate("int;int;int", $lParam) If DllStructGetData($tagNMHDR, 3) = $NM_LDOWN Then ConsoleWrite("Notify Worked" & @CRLF) EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc Func LoWord($Variable) Return BitAND($Variable, 0xFFFF) EndFunc Func HiWord($Variable) Return BitShift($Variable, 16) EndFunc  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.