Cyonyan

Some annoying pop-ups

Cyonyan

First of all, im just your average teen who loves to play games.
I know this is out of the blue but this keeps pop-uping on my pc.
I hope this is the right forum to get help fromCapture.PNG.bd4985b6c1cb5aea1bb315b2bacf1dd7.PNG

kosamja

it means you used else statement without using if statement first (https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/keywords/IfElseEndIf.htm). what game are you trying to automate?

Jos
1 hour ago, Cyonyan said:

First of all, im just your average teen who loves to play games.
I know this is out of the blue but this keeps pop-uping on my pc.
I hope this is the right forum to get help from

Help with your error or help on why this error is popping up without you have written the AutoIt3 script?
What is the EXE that generates this error and what is it for since you Love playing games?

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

badcoder123

You probably just have an endif mixed with a wend or something like that

example

;Possibility of what you have

While 1
    If $x = $y Then
    WEnd ;<== Wrong
EndIf ;<== Wrong

;What you want

While 1 
    If $x = $y Then
    EndIf ;<=== Right
WEnd ;<=== Right

Edited by badcoder123

Cyonyan
5 hours ago, badcoder123 said:

You probably just have an endif mixed with a wend or something like thatsdfdsf

example

;Possibility of what you have

While 1
    If $x = $y Then
    WEnd ;<== Wrong
EndIf ;<== Wrong

;What you want

While 1 
    If $x = $y Then
    EndIf ;<=== Right
WEnd ;<=== Right

I don't know whatsoever about these codes.
Maybe this will help,
Before this autoit error, my computer was attacked by the speedy car virus, My stupid cousin downloaded some cheat in my computer for rules of survival(the game I am playing)
tho i completely deleted it and saved my pc and made it back to normal. I probably deleted some file that I shouldn't have because I was deleting files that I was not familiar with(me assuming those are virus which they really are); I am using computer for probably 8 years so I am somewhat familiar with the files, folders, etc.

Cyonyan

I don't know whatsoever about these codes.
Maybe this will help,
Before this autoit error, my computer was attacked by the speedy car virus, My stupid cousin downloaded some cheat in my computer for rules of survival(the game I am playing)
tho i completely deleted it and saved my pc and made it back to normal. I probably deleted some file that I shouldn't have because I was deleting files that I was not familiar with(me assuming those are virus which they really are); I am using computer for probably 8 years so I am somewhat familiar with the files, folders, etc.

Cyonyan
Just now, Cyonyan said:

[edited to be removed]

Earthshine

Sounds like you should run Hijackthis and get a readout of what is being launched

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

JLogan3o13

This is not an AutoIt issue but a malware issue. You need to follow normal procedures for resolving the issue. And as a learning tip, this is why we don't allow discussion of using AutoIt to cheat at video games on the forum. As this is not an A/V forum, thread locked.

Addendum: To the two newer posters (and one who should know better) when you see a Moderator active in a thread asking about the intent of the poster, please stay out until given word it is okay to proceed.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!