jantograaf

Problem with WinSetState/WinGetState

jantograaf

Hi all,

I'm trying to write a script that shows a window when it's in background mode and maximizes that same window when it's hidden. This script is activated by a button in another program which runs in always-on-top-mode, hence the WinSetOnTop-functionality. When the window that has to be activated is in the background, it gets the focus as should and all works perfectly. When the window I need to activate is minimized, it gets restored but not maximized. However, if I uncomment my line of code (the MsgBox), the state returned is 47, which should be a maximized, active window. 

Any ideas?

Any help would be appreciated. I have tried some workarounds using @SW_RESTORE and then @SW_MAXIMIZE but to no avail. Also, I can't maximize it using a hardcoded resolution since some of our clients will use this app on a dual- or triple-screen setup.

In attached screenshot, you will see both applications. The VSOL-button in the background app should open the foreground app in maximized mode. The 'Ga naar FUJI'-button in the VSOL-app minimizes the VSOL-application to return to the FUJI-one. The VSOL-application is programmed using the Electron Framework (Chrome_Widget_Win browser window).

I'm looking forward to all input/remarks. My coding isn't quite up to par yet. :-)

Kind regards,

Jan

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",-2)

If WinExists("Vsol app","") Then
    Local $VSOLHandle = WinGetHandle("Vsol app","")
    WinSetOnTop($VSOLHandle,"",$WINDOWS_ONTOP)
    If BitAND (WinGetState($VSOLHandle,""),16) Then ;Check if the window is minimized
        WinActivate($VSOLHandle,"")
        WinWaitActive($VSOLHandle,"",5)
        WinSetState($VSOLHandle,"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
        ;MsgBox(48,"WinGetState",WinGetState("Vsol app",""))
    Else
        WinSetState($VSOLHandle,"",@SW_SHOW)
    EndIf
    WinSetOnTop($VSOLHandle,"",$WINDOWS_NOONTOP)
Else
    Run("C:\VSOL4\vsol-app\main.exe")
    Sleep(10000)
EndIf

screenshot.jpg

islandspapand

Maybe you can use GUISetState(@SW_MAXIMIZE, $VSOLHandle) in sted of WinSetState