Mad0ck

checking a checkbox

Mad0ck

Hello Guys :)

This is my first post here, so please be kind with me if i posted in a wrong section q.q

To the problem:

I want to check a checkbox in an GUI that i havent written myself.  I use FF.au3 with all needed addons.
I have tried different things. FFclick,  FFFormCheckBox, and even  to use the direkt js event.   nothing worked.

it seems to be impossible to check this damn checbbox :

Here is a snippet from the whole html from the website. ->  html-code  

_FFFormCheckBox("raidListMarkAll630", True, 0, "id", "list630", "id")  

_FFClick('raidListMarkAll630', 'id')

:==> js
__FFCmd("Travian.Game.RaidList.markAllSlotsOfAList ForRaid(630,true)")

Above u can see the functions i have tried .... dont work ._.

would be cool if anyone can give me any hint ...

best regards

Michael

Nessie
Posted (edited)

I think you have to read the forum rules

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.
  • Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.
  • Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

Hi!

Edited by Nessie

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

Mad0ck
20 minutes ago, Nessie said:

I think you have to read the forum rules

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.
  • Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.
  • Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

Hi!

hmm but somehow u need to learn it. And if noone ever gonna help you, yo u cant learn  something

• Like 1

JLogan3o13
2 hours ago, Mad0ck said:

hmm but somehow u need to learn it. And if noone ever gonna help you, yo u cant learn  something

Hmm..but that could not possibly be a more useless excuse. Please follow the forum rules, or look for help elsewhere. Thread locked.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!