Unidentifiable Dialog box.

First of all, I am new to AutoIt scripting, but I have some programming background (dabble in php, C#, Javascript), so I understand programming concepts.

I use a GearVR with a Galaxy S7. I use a program called Riftcat/VRidge to use my GearVR with Steam VR games (HTC Vive emulation). The software can be pretty unstable. It tends to crash quite a bit. If the server (Riftcat) crashes, the client (VRidge) cannot reconnect until you click on 2 dialog boxes. One of these is a simple "Fatal error" dialog box, and I have been able to write a script to click the OK on it. The other dialog box is a big problem. If you look at the image I uploaded along with this, the second dialog that pops up, that says "VRidge has crashed", I cannot find a way to interact with this dialog. As you can see from the image, AutoIt v3 Window Info gets no title, and while it does get a class, the class changes every time the dialog pops up. You cannot see it in the picture, but nothing is listed under Control, Visable Text, Hidden Text, Status Bar, ToolBar. Every time the dialog spawns, it has a different class. Even the Handle is different each time. This is how I tried to go about selecting the dialog box, and clicking "Yes."

RiftcatCloseCrashDialog()

Func RiftcatCloseCrashDialog()

; Local $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 2)
    Local $hWnd1 = WinWait("Fatal error", "", 2)

; Send a mouse click to the OK control of Fatal error dialog using the handle returned by WinWait.
    ControlClick($hWnd1, "", "OK")

Local $hWnd2 = WinWait("[CLASS:HwndWrapper[RiftCat.exe;;6b743949-5cc2-40d9-83bf-73d053d63226]", "", 5)
    ControlClick($hWnd2,"","","",1,110,242)

; Wait for 2 seconds.
    Sleep(2000)

EndFunc

The idea was, since AutoIt v3 Window Info gets zero info dialog on its text, controls, etc, I would just select the dialog box, and just use mouse coordinates to click it. Can anyone help?

Unidentifiable Dialog.jpg

• Developers

@YoItsTrev,
Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use AutoIt General Help and Support forums.[

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)