Advanced pixelsearch (im beginner)

Mandi

Hello!

Im quite new to Autoit and would love some help. My question is about the pixelsearch function. I 

So I've two problems.

1. I've selected a Area to pixelsearch in. There is 3 diffrent spots of the the same pixel within the pixelsearch area, but the script tend to just stay in 1 spot.

2. Insted of using Sleep() delay to move from pixels within the area , I would like to automate it in a way where if the current pixel you on dispear it moves to another in the area. (I hope it makes sense)

Here is the short code

While

$pixels = PixelSearch(808, 503, 1064, 685 , 0x484537, 1)

if Not(@error) then
   LC($pixels[0], $pixels[1])
   sleep(15000)

WEnd

Func LC($x, $y)
   mouseclick( "left", $x, $y, 1, 1)
EndFunc

While

If Not(@error) then
   Do
       Sleep(50)
   Until PixelGetColor($pixels[0], $pixels[1]) <> 0x484537
   EndIf
WEnd

Func LC($x, $y)
EndFunc

something like this?

Edited by badcoder123
forgot endif

On 2018-09-19 at 5:11 AM, badcoder123 said:
While

if Not(@error) then
   Do
       Sleep(50)
   Until PixelGetColor($pixels[0], $pixels[1]) <> 0x484537

WEnd

Func LC($x, $y)
EndFunc

something like this?

Dont work :( So there is 2  buttons of the same colour. I want the script to press one and wait until the colour change, and then press on the other button. But it dont work... 

It does the action 1 time, but i have problem looping it. 

while (1)
$pixel = pixelsearch( 764, 185,  815, 232, $color ,1)

If Not(@error) Then
LC ($pixel[0], $pixel[1])
EndIf
Do
sleep(500)
Until pixelgetcolor($pixel[0], $pixel[1]) <> $color

$pixel = pixelsearch( 804, 146, 856, 186, $color ,1)
If Not(@error) Then
EndIf
Do
sleep(500)

WEnd

Func LC($x, $y)
EndFunc

1 hour ago, k0ownzz said:

It does the action 1 time, but i have problem looping it. 

while (1)
$pixel = pixelsearch( 764, 185,  815, 232, $color ,1)

If Not(@error) Then
EndIf
Do
sleep(500)

$pixel = pixelsearch( 804, 146, 856, 186, $color ,1)
If Not(@error) Then
EndIf
Do
sleep(500)

WEnd

Func LC($x, $y)
EndFunc

made an edit to first comment - retry

Edited by badcoder123

Lets start out with the application you wish to automate. I ask this for in many cases we have already coded what you have tried to do and it is a simple matter of finding the code you need. Also using pixel searching is the worst way to automate for if there is any changes in color your script breaks. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I wanted to do pixelsearch and left mouseclick in my script, but it clicked the wrong location. I did search for answers and minimized screen is my problem. Is there any way to bypass this??? would love to know

Kind regards

• Moderators

Why did you start a new thread? And yes, there is a way to bypass it - stop using pixelsearch which is unreliable and start using Control* commands. But as has been pointed out, so long as you are not providing info on what you are trying to accomplish it is a bit difficult to assist.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

14 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

Why did you start a new thread? And yes, there is a way to bypass it - stop using pixelsearch which is unreliable and start using Control* commands. But as has been pointed out, so long as you are not providing info on what you are trying to accomplish it is a bit difficult to assist.

I started a thread since I could not find a solution for the problem. I want the script to scan a area for a specific colour. If the color is found  then i want to click it. I had no problem with it in the past on fullscreen windows, but When i've the window minimized/smaller it dosent work.(I dont have it tabbed down, the window im using is just no fullscreen). It simply will just click on wrong spot insted of clicking the color and i dont have this problem with fullscreen windows... Would love help with it

AutoItSetOption ("MouseCoordMode", 0)

winactive ("X.X.X")

$pixel = PixelSearch(7, 9, 508, 329, 0x64483F, 1)

If Not (@error) Then
sleep(300)
LC ($pixel[0], $Pixel[1])
EndIf

Func LC ($x, $y)
   mouseclick ("left", $x, $y, 1, 15)
EndFunc

• Moderators

Stick to one thread in the future. And you still haven't explained why you can't use Control* commands.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

4 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

Stick to one thread in the future. And you still haven't explained why you can't use Control* commands.

If i understand right controlclick is = click that dosen't involve your mouse having to click? Does that mean i can do other things on computer while running script?

How can i make controlclick insted of LC/ Left mouseclick like the example above?

I made this thread since i could not find answer. Could you link me to a thread with same problem and solution?

Edited by Mandi
Adding information

• Moderators

Yes, it clicks on the control without you having to move the mouse, the window doesn't even have to be active. You can view the example in the help file and try to match to your needs, or you can use the AutoIt Window Info Tool (in the same directory where you installed AutoIt) on the window and control you're trying to click on and post here so we have some actual information to help you.

• Moderators

The entire point is you cannot. If you want a resolution to your problem you need to provide an example of the window you're trying to search on, and why it must stay minimized. We cannot both guess at what you're trying to do and try and fix it for you. Help us help you.

Edited by JLogan3o13