[Solved] Problem with #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After

So I have a script1 that when I compile it I use the directive "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After" to call another uncompiled script2 while passing parameters to uncompiled script2. However whenever script1 gets compiled I get the below output in the scite console windows. This is only happening if I pass parameters to script2.au3

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After="C:\PROGRA~2\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" "%scriptdir%\Script2.au3" /SomeParameter

>Running:"C:\PROGRA~2\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" "P:\AutoIt_Projects\MyScript\Script2.au3" /SomeParameter
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
>"C:\PROGRA~2\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" "P:\AutoIt_Projects\MyScript\Script2.au3" /SomeParameter Ended   rc:1

Why is is saying "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." 

If I run the exact same command from a command prompt (cmd.exe) for script2 (below) manually it runs as expected.

"C:\PROGRA~2\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" "P:\AutoIt_Projects\MyScript\Script2.au3" /SomeParameter 

It seems to be an issue only when I use the %ScriptDir% var in #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After

What am I missing? Im using AutoIt v3.3.14.2

~Thanks

~GD

Edited by GoogleDude