Sign in to follow this  
UGH

Loop issue with chrome and excel

Autoit team are assbags.    They want to hold out that they are soooo much smarter than everyone else and they really don't want to help anyone with their questions.   In that case then why have a website.   Oh i know, they get their kicks out of laughing at everyone. 

Edited by UGH
change

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

On 2/22/2019 at 1:39 PM, JLogan3o13 said:

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

Moderation Team

You know, I really don't get this community.   Every time I have seen someone asks questions they get an assbag response.   And then I get a VERY CLEARLY ass response.  you know forget you guys.  I will use a different software and will tell everyone to not use your JUNK!@

Just for clarity: This is a standard forum action we select when  thread is made in the wrong forum, so please keep these kind of emotions out of these forums and let us do our job keeping the forum clean.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Langmeister
      I am once again asking for your experienced assistance. If I open a website that uses notifications I am asked to allow or block them for that website after a few seconds. This notification pops up every time the page gets navigated to, even tho you have clicked on allow for several times. I am explicitly not searching for smth to get rid of "Chrome is being controlled by automated test sw". Instead I am searching for a line of script to disable all notifications by default: like here chrome://settings/content/notifications. 
      This is code should give you an example of what notifications I am talking about:
      #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sID _WD_Option("Driver", "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\chromedriver.exe") _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}' _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://webradio.planetradio.de/") _WD_LoadWait($sSession)  
    • By Langmeister
      Hi, I need help performing actions in Salesforce using IE. I used to complete tasks via MouseMove/MouseClick etc. on the Chrome application of SF, but unfortunately this only works for me and not my colleagues due to different positions of things etc. Being unable to get Webdriver UDF or Chromedriver running to interact with the code directly, I chose to look into the IE UDF. ATM I'm trying to tick a specific checkbox in SF which simply allows me to "select all checkboxes" at the same time. Applying the following code on a random website with checkboxes works just fine for me: (in this case selecting cheese checkbox)
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.echoecho.com/htmlforms09.htm") Local $oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "option3") _IEAction($oSubmit, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE) But applying it to the Salesforce website it does exactly nothing and responds with these warnings/errors:
      The script is exactly the same, except for website and the input name tag of the desired checkbox being different.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("Corporate Salesforce URL") Local $oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "myPage:myForm:oliListBlock:oliListTable:j_id36") _IEAction($oSubmit, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE) As its working with random websites my guess is that there has to be something done to get it work with SF.
      Hope the more experienced SF+AutoIt pros can help me out here. Thanks in advance!
    • By anit
      Hi,
      I am trying to select a value from a drop-down (highlighted in the attached image). There is no control ID associated with the window, so I am unable to use the Control* type functions. There are two values starting with 'C' in the drop-down. I tried fetching the drop-down value by passing Send("{custom}") but it always selects the first occurrence of value starting with 'C'.
      Please suggest how may I resolve this.
      Thanks!

• By nooneclose
      I want wanting to run multiple tests on my company website. Sadly the process I want to automate requires opening a File Explorer to add an attachment. Is there a way in to automate a Chrome opened File Explorer?
      (I am using webdriver to automate the other 99% of the process just fine. But when I have it click on attach file and chrome opens a file explorer I do not know how to handle it.) 
      Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By FUD
      hello 
      please i need help 
      i need to open link in default browser only one windows without duplicate if i try to open the same link 

thanks