Loop issue with chrome and excel

UGH

Autoit team are assbags.    They want to hold out that they are soooo much smarter than everyone else and they really don't want to help anyone with their questions.   In that case then why have a website.   Oh i know, they get their kicks out of laughing at everyone. 

Edited by UGH
change

• Moderators

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• UGH changed the title to Loop issue with chrome and excel
On 2/22/2019 at 1:39 PM, JLogan3o13 said:

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

Moderation Team

You know, I really don't get this community.   Every time I have seen someone asks questions they get an assbag response.   And then I get a VERY CLEARLY ass response.  you know forget you guys.  I will use a different software and will tell everyone to not use your JUNK!@

• Developers

Just for clarity: This is a standard forum action we select when  thread is made in the wrong forum, so please keep these kind of emotions out of these forums and let us do our job keeping the forum clean.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic