Sign in to follow this  
UGH

Loop issue with chrome and excel

Autoit team are assbags.    They want to hold out that they are soooo much smarter than everyone else and they really don't want to help anyone with their questions.   In that case then why have a website.   Oh i know, they get their kicks out of laughing at everyone. 

Edited by UGH
change

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

On 2/22/2019 at 1:39 PM, JLogan3o13 said:

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

Moderation Team

You know, I really don't get this community.   Every time I have seen someone asks questions they get an assbag response.   And then I get a VERY CLEARLY ass response.  you know forget you guys.  I will use a different software and will tell everyone to not use your JUNK!@

Just for clarity: This is a standard forum action we select when  thread is made in the wrong forum, so please keep these kind of emotions out of these forums and let us do our job keeping the forum clean.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ute_man
      Hi Forum,
      I am struggling to select an IP address from "Server Interface" dropdown (ComboBox2) of tftpd32 client.
      tftpd32 is a TFTP server - TFTPD32 : an opensource IPv6 ready TFTP server/service for windows : TFTP server (pagesperso-orange.fr)
      The IP addresses (and the associated interfaces) are dynamic in ComboBox2.
      What I want to do is to select an item from ComboBox2 which contains a given IP address (eg. 192.168.2.1) - (which is hidden in the picture as it is at the bottom of the list) and fill the edit field with the selection. (Note : the ComboBox items contain the IP address and the Interface name, therefore IP address is just a part of the item)
      I am not sure whether functions such as _GUICtrlComboBox_SelectString() are only to be used with Autoit generated ComboBoxes.
      Please help !!!!
      My code below, it does not select the ComboBox2 item with my IP address 192.168.2.1.
      Local $hWnd=ControlGetHandle("Tftpd32 by Ph. Jounin", "", 4008) Sleep(100) ControlFocus("Tftpd32 by Ph. Jounin", "", $hWnd) Sleep(100) Local $IP = "192.168.2.1" _GUICtrlComboBox_SelectString($HWnd, $IP) ComboBox2 ID = 4008

• By goku200
      I'm having some issues with my script that's not grabbing the id from the cell and appending it to the url test that I have in my script.
      Here is my script:
      #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "File.au3" #Include "Array.au3" #Include "Excel.au3" #Include "INet.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession _WD_Startup() $Ssession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://127.0.0.1/test.html?id=1");session is created. When tabed on browser it will populate url _WD_LoadWait($sSession) $someUser = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@name='username']") _WD_SetElementValue($sSession, $someUser, "test") $somePassword = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@name='password']") _WD_SetElementValue($sSession, $somePassword, "test") Local $aVar[1] _ArrayAdd ($aVar,_WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@type='submit'][@value='Sign in']")) _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aVar[1], 'click') _WD_LoadWait($sSession) Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\<Username>\Downloads\test.xlsx") Local $aArray1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel, 1) _ArrayDisplay($aArray1, "Vertical") For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray) - 1 WinActivate("[Class:Chrome]") $testLink = "https://127.0.0.1/test.html?id=" _WD_Navigate($sSession, $testLink) $aArray1 = ClipGet() _WD_NewTab($Ssession, clipPut($testLink), True) Send("{ENTER}") Local $test = InetGet($testLink + $aArray1, "C:\Users\<username>\Downloads\Test" & ".html") Send ("!s");save webpage as html Next Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome What I'm having issues is looping through the id column in the excel spreadsheet and adding 1 to the url address when its tabbed by using _WD_NewTab. When it goes to the browser I'm wanting it to display: https://127.0.0.1/test.html?id=1 press Enter and save the file as 1.html and so forth for the others. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. 
      test.xlsx
    • By Vikramjeet
      include-once #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $file = "TEST.log" FileOpen($file, 0) $TTLPax = 1 For $i = _FileCountLines($file) - $TTLPax to _FileCountLines($file) $line = FileReadLine($file, $i) Global $TktNo = StringMid($line, 8, 13) ; reads 13 characters from $Line starting from the 8th character msgbox(0,'',$TktNo) ; This is just for me to debug For $NoOfPax = 1 to 2 local $TTLSeg = 2 msgbox(0,'',$TTLSeg) msgbox(0,'',"7ABC"& $TktNo &"'N"& $NoOfPax &".1'C1,2'S1,2'B") ; This makes 7ABC1234567890123'N1.1'C1,2'S1,2'B ;But in the next loop I want the value to be 7ABC1234567890333'N2.1'C1,2'S1,2'B Next ExitLoop Next *TEST
      JAMES BAKER
        1.NYC-23JAN
        2.TJ 1234567890123
        3.TJ 1234567890333
      I am reading a file with last 5 lines as above. I want to be able to loop through and pick the values as follows
      1- Pick 1234567890123
      2- Use it to build a format with N1.1
      3- Pick 1234567890333
      2- Use it to build a format with N2.1
      Need help with the loop. Thank You

• By Vikramjeet
      For $A1 = 12 To 11 + $Total For $B1 = 1 To ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,6).Value) ; This value is from the Excel file. It can be from 1 - 9. For $N1 = 7 To ??? ; This is based on the value of $B1 ((1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47) Send("-"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1).Value) &"/"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1+1).Value)) Sleep(400) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(700) Next Next Next I am not able to figure how to loop $N1 as follows
      If the Value of $B1 = 1 then $N1 = 7
      If the Value of $B1 = 2 then $N1 = 17
      If the Value of $B1 = 3 then $N1 = 27
      If the Value of $B1 = 4 then $N1 = 37  
      The value of $N1 comes from $B1 where 1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47)
      Thank You
    • By Langmeister
      I am once again asking for your experienced assistance. If I open a website that uses notifications I am asked to allow or block them for that website after a few seconds. This notification pops up every time the page gets navigated to, even tho you have clicked on allow for several times. I am explicitly not searching for smth to get rid of "Chrome is being controlled by automated test sw". Instead I am searching for a line of script to disable all notifications by default: like here chrome://settings/content/notifications. 
      This is code should give you an example of what notifications I am talking about:
      #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sID _WD_Option("Driver", "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\chromedriver.exe") _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}' _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://webradio.planetradio.de/") _WD_LoadWait($sSession)