No, but you can do it after it's compiled. Before it's compiled it's a text file.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I have a question please
      Is there a way to request the script for administrator privileges if a particular condition is met??
      example
      local $path = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\test", "fullpath")
      if $fullPath = @scriptFullPath then
      Request for administrator privileges
      main()
      else
      main()
      endIf
      I hope to find a solution here
      Greetings to all
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hi guys
      I have a question about the slider  controle
      There is a problem with screen readers, wen we Using a screen reader We usually move between GUI controls using the tab key.
      But when you create a slider , beside to it there are  buttons and check boxes or any other controls, When I move between the GUI controls using the tab key I can not find the slider.
      But if it were alone in the window, I would find it normally.
      Is there a solution to Solve this problem please?
      This is the code i tried
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3>
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #include <SliderConstants.au3>
      main()
      Func main()
          GUICreate("slider", 200, 200, -1, -1)
      GUICtrlCreateGroup("slider", 10, 10, 240, 50)
          Local $idSlider1 = GUICtrlCreateSlider(50, 30, 200, 20, BitOr($TBS_DOWNISLEFT, $TBS_BOTH))
          GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0)
      ;GUIStartGroup("")
          Local $idButton = GUICtrlCreatebutton("Value?", 75, 70, 70, 20)
          GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
          GUICtrlSetData($idSlider1, 10)
      while 1
      switch GUIGetMsg()
      case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      exit
      case $idButton
                  MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "slider1", GUICtrlRead($idSlider1))
      endSwitch
      Wend
      EndFunc
      [Click and drag to move]

• By FroVN
      Hello, i have a problem, first i create two gui , first gui use Fuction Soundplay to play the music, if the music playing in the end, it auto change a new song like playlist on soundcloud, but the problem that while i press a button in gui 1 to open gui 2 , the song when it end it not change to a new song, wait for gui 2 close then begin change a new song, have anyway to make gui 1 still working while gui 2 is working too?
    • By XinYoung
      Hello all,
      I've been working on 4 standalone scripts. They each have their own GUI and are now independent .exe's. But instead of having 4 separate icons on my computer, is it possible to put them all together into one .exe?
      What I want is one interface with tabs. Each script's GUI would be on their own respective tab. Is this possible?
      The different scripts don't need to communicate with one another. I just want them all in one .exe.
      I can't find this anywhere... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    • By dascondor
      I'm Trying to do an IP scanner thing  that lets me change variables in the IP list. But I don't know who to fuse this other persons code and mine to make it work. Is the a way I can set a Button to  just ran that script?