Add a Mouse button Toggle for Macro - (Locked)

Tylegg

HIyas Im VERY new to scripting, I made a basic working macro  for hitting "1" over and over indefinitely. I would like to add a thumb button to toggle the macro on and off.

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 550)
While 1
    Send("1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111")
WEnd

Edited by Jos
Much easier when you simply post the code in a codebox!

Hi Tylegg, welcome to the forums!

Could you explain what you mean by "thumb button"? Are you wanting to make a window with a button to turn this on and off or do you want to set something like Ctrl+0 to stop sending keys?

Also, what's this for? I'm guessing that there's a better way to be doing this :)

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts
UI-SimpleWrappers UDF - Use UI Automation more Simply-er
KeePass UDF - Automate KeePass, a password manager
InputBoxes - Simple Input boxes for various variable types

• Moderators

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!