Autoit Recorder is not recording any action taken in 'odin' trading terminal application window.

It seems, some application window(s) are restricted to automate it. I was trying to record actions under 'Indira Diet' and 'Odin diet' application window but it is surprise that it was not recording any action under it. Is it restricted? If yes, please, help me to solve it.

I don't know anything about the AutoIt Recorder.  However there are other ways to record.

Every time a click or special keypress is captured add the mouse offsets to a list.

It might be a good idea to run this code too.  To see if there are any hidden windows with the same name as the window to wish to automate.

$sTitle = 'Indira Diet'
$aWin = WinList($sTitle)
ConsoleWrite("Found " & $aWin[0][0] & " Windows named: " & $sTitle & @CRLF)

People can help you better if you show the codes you are trying.

Best of luck.  Happy coding :)

Edited by Xandy

Can you get an automated click to click on anything?  Idk anything about the tool but it just sounds like a key and mouse logger.  Idk how a window could block the tool from registering mouse movements and clicks ect.  I'm sure anything is possible.   If the window is blocking the tool you're probably wasting your time thinking you're going to automate actions on the window. 

Being a Trading/Accounting type of program, they may prevent automation for security etc reasons.

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png