Old AutoIT 3 versions?

SharkyEXE

• Developers

There is a previous version link in the download page....  just pick what you want. ;) 
By the way: Why would you want this?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hello

A have compile this code to exe

#NoTrayIcon
#RequireAdmin
Opt ( "WinTitleMatchMode", 4 )
$Name0 = "Netfx48_Slim_x86_x64.exe"
$Name1 = "Установщик Windows"
$Name2 = "Microsoft .NET Framework"
Run ( @ScriptDir & "\" & $Name0, "", @SW_HIDE )
While 1
If WinExists ( "[REGEXPTITLE:.*" & $Name1 & ".*]", "" ) Then
 WinSetState ( "[REGEXPTITLE:.*" & $Name1 & ".*]", "", @SW_HIDE )
EndIf
If WinExists ( "[REGEXPTITLE:.*" & $Name2 & ".*]", "" ) Then
 WinSetState ( "[REGEXPTITLE:.*" & $Name2 & ".*]", "", @SW_HIDE )
 ExitLoop ( 1 )
EndIf
WEnd
While ProcessExists ( $Name0 )
 Sleep ( 1000 )
WEnd
Exit

This code on 607 bytes

On Autoit 3.3.14.5, Compression Highest with UPX Compress .exe stub, size 345 Kilobyte

On Autoit 3.3.14.5, Compression Highest without UPX Compress .exe stub, size 845 Kilobyte

On Autoit 3.0.100, Compression Highest, size 81,4 Kilobyte

I'm sure if I use Autoit

3.0.34 (23rd Aug, 2003)

3.0.94 (21st Feb, 2004) (Beta)

the file size will be even smaller

Autoit 3.3.14.5, Compression Highest without UPX Compress .exe stub.png

Autoit 3.0.100, Compression Highest.png

Autoit 3.3.14.5, Compression Highest with UPX Compress .exe stub.png

Edited by SharkyEXE

What's your question? The file size isn't that large, and most aren't, just because it's a few bytes smaller shouldn't make it any better, just smaller.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Why?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Developers

Why are you asking the same question again ?
I have explained already why the size is as "big" as it is.  When you don't understand what is being written then ask there and do not start a new topic!

6 minutes ago, SharkyEXE said:

Why do I want an exe file that is 81 Kilobytes or smaller?

Yes... why do you need this at all?

@everbody else: please stay out till I am happy here to continue

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Jos

Sorry

You don't understand me.

I'm looking for a way to make the exe size small

I'm not looking for information about why the exe file size is large

I need the file size for my project, where every byte is important

Edited by SharkyEXE

• Developers
Just now, SharkyEXE said:

You don't understand me.

I'm looking for a way to make the exe size small

No worries about me , it is you not understanding what is happening here and now please answer my last 2 questions:

4 minutes ago, Jos said:

Why are you asking the same question again ?

4 minutes ago, Jos said:

Yes... why do you need this at all?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Jos

1) You won't share it with me Autoit

3.0.34 (23rd Aug, 2003)

3.0.94 (21st Feb, 2004) (Beta) 

2) Don't you write me a way to make the exe file size less than 81 Kilobytes

The dialog can be finished

Thank You!

Edited by SharkyEXE

• Developers

I guess your last post means you aren't prepared to answer the questions raised, so this topic is closed.
You are pointed to the available old version and that is it.

Do not repeat this question/topic again in our forums.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic