looking for Larry's records keystrokes and mouseclick recorder

abrobot

I was looking around for a way to recored keystokes and clicks so that i could player them back later. while i was looking around i kept seeing stuff about how some guy named larry made something that could do that. ive been looking round for awhile trying to find a link to where i could get it or something, but ive had no luck. All i see is people talking about it. I was wondering if anyone new where i could get this thing. Id really appreciate it.

Also, is it a problem for me to ask such a small question  not about a specific problem I'm having without any code? i don't want to be a bother.

no bother, but you will be better off searching for yourself, discussion on keylogger scripts is not allowed in this forum.

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
EndIf

"Yeah yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

REAL search results  |  SciTE4AutoIt3 Editor Full Version

15 minutes ago, abrobot said:

Im not looking or a keylogger per se. im looking for something that recoreds keystokes so i can play them back.

That is LITERALLY the definition of a keylogger.  So, yes, you are looking for a keylogger "per se".  :idiot: 

Edited by TheXman

25 minutes ago, abrobot said:

Im not looking or a keylogger per se. im looking for something that recoreds keystokes so i can play them back. it supposedly already exists, and people have talked about it on this forum.

I'm assuming that the stuff you keep seeing is from old posts. Bad people have done bad stuff with autoit script therefore the forum no longer allows these topics to be discussed, hence the inability to find the script you were looking for.

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
EndIf

17 hours ago, alienclone said:

"Yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

..thanks to you I have learned "boot to the head". Thank you :D 

Edited by argumentum
added link

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

• Moderators

@abrobot I believe you are the victim of some overzealous forum members on the keylogger issue (as you have stated you are not after a keylogger please do not prove me incorrect for giving you the benefit of the doubt). Please see this thread for what I think you are referencing, and why it is no longer included in AutoIt.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

apologies, i did not mean to be overealous, i just thought i remembered seeing threads get locked for mentioning "record keystrokes" over the past few years, even after explaining that they were simply wanting what the OP here is wanting. this is not my first time jumping the gun, i should know better, again i apologize.

If @error Then
EndIf