_ScreenCapture_Capture doesn't work correctly

Go to solution Solved by ioa747,

hi Team,

i try to capture the specific range of destop, but don't know why _ScreenCapture_Capture doesn't return the correct picture (e.g. i am try to capture 0, 0, 800, 800, but it only capture 0, 0, 300, 300). i used WinGetPos("") to test the screen, it returns: - 6, -6, 1459, 837 (x, y, wide, high), could anyone help, thank you!

i am using:

1. Win 10 Pro

2. Autoit Version v3.3.16.0

;_ScreenCapture_Capture(@ScriptDir & "\RIAsScreenShoot\" & $aResult[$iA] & ".jpg", 0, 0, 800, 800)
;_ScreenCapture_Capture(@ScriptDir & "\RIAsScreenShoot\" & $aResult[$iA] & ".jpg")

@Deye Indeed, i upgrade from previous version (installed in 2021, forgot to check version number) to latest version due to this issue. Thank you!

@junkew i am using notebook computer, only one monitor, sorry, don't know how to try BPM file, i am finance background, only know how to apply basic autoit3 functions. The example script from help file shows the same issue, seems _screencapture doesn't work on my PC,  Thank you!

@ioa747 could you guide me how to check scale and layout configuration. Thank you!