Hide Folders

I asked this question before and with others help this is my best solution

func createReport()
If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Appdata\") Then
    If DirCreate (@ScriptDir & "\Appdata\Scr") Then
        ; Set super hidden attribute
        RunWait(@comspec & ' /c attrib +h +s "' & @ScriptDir & '\Appdata"', '', @SW_HIDE)
        ; Set permission if needed (use flag 3 if StdoutRead used also)
        ;$pid = Run(@comspec & ' /c cacls "' & @ScriptDir & '\Appdata" /D ' & @UserName, '', @SW_HIDE, 1)
        $pid = Run(@comspec & ' /c cacls "' & @ScriptDir & '\Appdata" /G ' & @UserName & ':F', '', @SW_HIDE, 1) 
            Sleep(1000)
        ; Respond yes to permission prompt
        StdInWrite($pid, 'y' & @CRLF)
        ; Check result
        ;$result = StdoutRead($pid)
        ;MsgBox(0x40000, Default, $result, 3)
        ProcessWaitClose($pid)
    EndIf
Endif

Firefox's secret is the same as Jessica Simpson's: its effortless, glamorous style is the result of — shhh — extensions!

I would suggest - if it's possible off course, and maximum.... protection(?) is needed - this:

Hide the folder/Super hide it, then (would require a ntfs file system)find a way to automate the process of disabling access to the folder to anyone other than the... main admin or whatever(using folder/file security in windows)..

It would probably be very .. bad code to do it, unless there's a better way(like using com objects or something like that)

I've never done anything like it, but perhaps it's possible. :whistle:

dude are you retarded , i dont know of anybody who could write a trojan by not knowing basic stuff like that. A trojan is not a simple thing to do retard. It seems like you dont really know how a trojan is made.

you're an idiot, do you even know what a trojan is? here's an example, you've got a gui that says it is deleting your cookies, instead of deleting them, it sends them to a remote pc. congrats, easy trojan. i know that has nothing to do with the topic, but it's just an illustration of how trivial it really is to make one because you seem so confused.

• 1 month later...

Jus saw this as I was looking for something similar.

You can use the following psexec command within Autoit to achieve what you are looking for

$Process = Run('psexec.exe -s /accepteula \\<machinenamehere>\c$\TESTHIDEFOLDER\Foldertohide attrib +h +s', '', @SW_HIDE, 2)

Cheers