AutoIT and LEA Extended Input - sending TCP packet

Kn0xx

Hi,

I'm fairly new to programming and figuring out the works of some applications, by now my confort zone language is AutoIT for automation propuses.

LEA Extended Input is by far the best piece of software for in-deep customizations of Layouts/HUD/MFD, and is very lightwheight on Android device resources.

I have seen the LEA SDK C# code and example and I haven't been able to update buttons states from PC LEA server to Android Client. from the SDK I only get from Client to PC log.

Tried to make a simple script in AutoIT to send a TCP packet with the EMtag, but for some reason it doesn't update the client/server. Also used a PacketSniffer/PacketSend to see if goes thru... but no success.

Did I miss something on the SDK documentation ?

This is the AutoIT code to send TCP EMtag for the LEA SDK example:

TCPStartup ()
$TCPConnect = TCPConnect ("127.0.0.1", 45612)
If $TCPConnect = -1 Then Exit
TCPSend($TCPConnect, "<?xml version=""1.0"" encoding=""UTF-8"" ?><command commandType=""62""><EMData EMTag=""toggle1"" EMValue=""False""/></command>")
While 1
   $TCPRec = TCPRecv ($TCPConnect, 1000000)
   If $TCPRec <> "" Then
       MsgBox (0, "Server sended me response", $TCPRec,9);9 seconds close, server have sleep 10 seconds before msgbox so its important to get that msg so that client can exit
TCPShutdown() ; Close the TCP service.
   EndIf
WEnd

Any help ? Thanks.

in "using (ICryptoTransform encryptor = AES.CreateEncryptor(AES.Key, IV))", I'd say they are using encryption and you are not.
I don't know enough to guide you but the PDF don't say much and to get it working, you'll probably have to follow the sample code.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

don't know C# to that extend .. "the TCPplayerlite/command.cs handles the connection to the server" ... but well maybe i will try something different like adb ui automation until i figure out how to do something with c#..

thank you!