WinXP Serial Key

cppman

>Running:(3.1.1.120):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\1.au3"

C:\1.au3 (315) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".:

For $Objuser in $objGroup.Members ()

For $Objuser in $objGroup^ ERROR

+>AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

I just took a look at that and it was pretty easy to see what is happening. Also in the ToDo list AND in my OP is a statement about adding the code to check for WMI (it looks like you don't have it) and that is the function that I am working on right now. It will be there by tomorrow. The function starts with

If $Wmi <> 1 Then

the code is not there yet to set $WMI to 0

It runs fine for me and should be fine on any 2003 or XP Pro system but the code quoted above will throw an error on 9x systems (I think)

What does your registry show under

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion "CurrentVersion" ?

I also just noticed that I have to add an alternate registry path for XP Home

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have Windows XP Sp2 Polish version. THe reg key you asked says 5.1. Program starts loading here but crashes before i get any data. Also variable declarations are preety easy to fix so you should take 10 seconds and fix them ;p

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

Well i have Windows XP Sp2 Polish version. THe reg key you asked says 5.1. Program starts loading here but crashes before i get any data. Also variable declarations are preety easy to fix so you should take 10 seconds and fix them ;p

Is it XP Home or Pro?

As for the declarations $Computer is already fixed. I just re-uploaded the file after I realized that I had broken the drive display about 5 minutes before the last upload.

The other two are actually being declared properly as far as I'm concerned there is no difference between

$A = 0
If $B = 1 Then
   $A = 1
Else
   $A = 3
EndIf

And

If $B = 1 Then
   $A = 1
Else
   $A = 3
EndIf

$A ends up declared regardless

I will eventually take another look at all the declarations but like I said, It will be when I'm concentrating on cleanup.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

I just uploaded a new copy with a temporary WMI workaround. See what happens now.

George

• Moderators

Since you already seem to be able to figure out what the Windows XP Product Key is, is it possible then to change it to something else?

Now why would you want to do that? :(:think:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Now why would you want to do that? :(:think:

Also question is, even if you change the Windows Key...will it work? Since there are like a lot of windows versions and all keys i have for windows needs CD that came with them. Else those won't work (at least during installation). Question is if those will work if changed after instalation is done? I haven't tested it but i am very curious how it will work? And how will the genuine check work? I must say i found few "illegal" versions on few computers tnx to genuine check and was thinking if there's a way to replace the illegal key with orginal one (since they have license and all). They aren't very happy they have to reinstall windows ;p

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

Also question is, even if you change the Windows Key...will it work? Since there are like a lot of windows versions and all keys i have for windows needs CD that came with them. Else those won't work (at least during installation). Question is if those will work if changed after instalation is done? I haven't tested it but i am very curious how it will work? And how will the genuine check work? I must say i found few "illegal" versions on few computers tnx to genuine check and was thinking if there's a way to replace the illegal key with orginal one (since they have license and all). They aren't very happy they have to reinstall windows ;p

Well, the manual way can be found at "Change the Serial in Windows XP" if you needed to change it...