Help me please

FuZi0h

Ok here's a good idea.. It's really simple but quite tricky to build.

When you press a button it looks at the coordinates of your mouse and gets the color. Then it searches that color in a area of 5 pixels around your mouse's coordinates. It then tells you wether the color is still the same, then it keeps on looping this.

So you'll basically have something that checks if a pixel has changed and where the changed pixel is now.

You'll be surprised at how useful this is when games use anti-detection by moving the screen a bit..

Build this !

Edited by Manadar

i think jaenster's being harsh, we learn by doing right? How do we learn if we have no ideas what to do lol. Im like that now, i wanna make something, but have no ideas what to make.

Perhaps someone can make a script for me that will import a list of computers from an AD OU ?

i have no idea where to start

HI,

maybe you could script a little game. I like the game very much and the logic is clear and it must have a GUI. :lmao:

The game is called : Kniffel, Yatzee or DiceLion.

Take a look...

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Ok here's a good idea.. It's really simple but quite tricky to build.

When you press a button it looks at the coordinates of your mouse and gets the color. Then it searches that color in a area of 5 pixels around your mouse's coordinates. It then tells you wether the color is still the same, then it keeps on looping this.

So you'll basically have something that checks if a pixel has changed and where the changed pixel is now.

You'll be surprised at how useful this is when games use anti-detection by moving the screen a bit..

Build this !

i liked your idea, and...

i had built something similar before, just added the color checking

see it here

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&gopid=148290

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png