<-Newb scripter" help plz

-=HWD=-

can someone plz tell me the code to type in to enable self left clicks/right clicks on a given co-ordinate~ ty that would be very helpful :o and if someone could hook me up with a link to a list of codes that would be great too :">

The commands you are looking for are MouseClick or ControlClick. All commands can be found in the help file that is installed when you install AutoIt.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Thanks for the Info and i did kinda looked at the Help file but i guess i was too stupid to find a list of code to code scripts~ i only found things like: MsgBox/Flash and other message poping codes =(

If there is a Link that u can direct me to with a list of Codes for scripting i.e {ENTER}/+/!/#/{SHIFTDOWN}. That would be great ty for the helps :o :">

well for HTML there is like a great list of codes to learn so i am just wondering if there is also a list of codes for autoit scripting~ erm cant really put it as simple as that :o <I am really stupid>

hope u can help out thx again :">

Edited by -=HWD=-

Thanks for the Info and i did kinda looked at the Help file but i guess i was too stupid to find a list of code to code scripts~ i only found things like: MsgBox/Flash and other message poping codes =(

If there is a Link that u can direct me to with a list of Codes for scripting i.e {ENTER}/+/!/#/{SHIFTDOWN}. That would be great ty for the helps :o :">

If you look in the help file for Send Key List you will get a list of all keys that can be sent. You may also want to look at the tutorial part of the help file.

You may also want to look at This topic and This one.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

ok thx a ton~ very helpful :o also wondering where i could find the prog to know the x and y co-ord on my screen ~ like something where i point at with my cursor and it would tell me the co ord~ thx:)

Edited by -=HWD=-

Use window spy (Include in your autoit Dir) Just C:\Program files\Autoit3\AU3Info.exe (on my pc)

Edited by rambo3889
My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

ty :geek: i am so stupid :sorcerer:

Wow! Jus hang out here and you will learn more than you ever wanted to know about AutoIT :o , but becaful because AutoIT will steal your soul! ;) Muuahahahaha!!!

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()