sndvol32.exe

Is there a way to get the functinality in "sndvol32.exe"(Volume Control) in several UDFs? If not I will just interact with the window's controls. In order to do that I need help messing with the SysListView321 control used in it's properties. The following styles let it have checkboxes that I can't figure out how to interact with.

Style: 0x50014001

ExStyle: 0x00000204

Is there a way to get the functinality in "sndvol32.exe"(Volume Control) in several UDFs? If not I will just interact with the window's controls. In order to do that I need help messing with the SysListView321 control used in it's properties. The following styles let it have checkboxes that I can't figure out how to interact with.

Style: 0x50014001

ExStyle: 0x00000204

Not sure what your trying to do exactly, but maybe a couple things to look at

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=149390

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=133776

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to get a program that will play a wave file into a microphone or something so anyone on teamspeek or ventrillo will hear it. I know you can select where the computer gets it's sound input using that sndvol32.exe but the only thing that can be scripted with it is whether it starts up in normal output volume controls ("sndvol32.exe") or recording ("sndvol32.exe -R") . So I was thinking why not have autoit interact with it while it's hidden. The only thing that was the problem with that was the dang SysListView321 control.

Anyway, thanks again. I'll read these later.