keep window and process open..

Is there a way to keep or protect a process or window from closing? :)

Hi,

from what? The system account, an admin account, a user account, another program?

Maybe have a look at Valuaters signature. (PC-lock...)

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi,

from what? The system account, an admin account, a user account, another program?

Maybe have a look at Valuaters signature. (PC-lock...)

So long,

Mega

hi mega,

just keep a process or window from being closed in general.. i.e. winlogon.exe if it's closed, windows will restart, i wouldn't want that, or my media player while i'm listening to music, but of course the process can be closed if allowed too. maybe black list of process that mustnt be closed, or ask to be closed. but limiting the ammount of questions incase they return too many times, then it will just block process, or allow process to be closed.

Edited by slightly_abnormal

• Moderators

hi mega,

just keep a process or window from being closed in general.. i.e. winlogon.exe if it's closed, windows will restart, i wouldn't want that, or my media player while i'm listening to music, but of course the process can be closed if allowed too. maybe black list of process that mustnt be closed, or ask to be closed. but limiting the ammount of questions incase they return too many times, then it will just block process, or allow process to be closed.

Is this in reference to your questions last night about closing any/all active windows? (Serious question.. because you can protect any and all that you wish to remain open).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Is this in reference to your questions last night about closing any/all active windows? (Serious question.. because you can protect any and all that you wish to remain open).

no this is a totally different question, i'm kind of random.. :)

(Serious question.. because you can protect any and all that you wish to remain open).

really?