Aimbot Proof Of Concept

Simucal

i am also trying make an aimbot for Artillery Live: Free 2v2 Multiplayer Online Artillery Flash Game.

http://gamebrew.com/games/blogs/artillery/play.php

Artillery Live: Free 2v2 Multiplayer Online Artillery Flash Game.

here is the instruction to play the game http://gamebrew.com/games/blogs/artillery/...ge=instructions

i actually dont know how and what is the actual pixel color for this game i want to know where do i search for the color as far as i know un like the other cs type of games this is a tank war game Base of gun bound this tank war flash game where user finds the angle and predicts where is the x and y target going to meet meaning how much power to use also have random winds moving around so thats kind of hard i am trying make a make script to auto target with GUi dont know what i am actually looking for i know i want to find the actual x p coordinates from where the missle meets the target , can 1 some help. how i can find a xy coordiantes or do a pixel search of this game Artillery Live.

[center]dbod.rar player created by auto3.0Visit Topic here==>[font="Arial Black"]CLICK HERE[/font]<==PovClipse tutorial:Similar to auto it , with this you can make anything[/center]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious...was an aimbot ever made for an FPS besides CS? I too am into enemy territory and i have compiled C++ bots, but I would like to see how one of these worked as well.

Edited by GH057

I'm curious...was an aimbot ever made for an FPS besides CS? I too am into enemy territory and i have compiled C++ bots, but I would like to see how one of these worked as well.

I am under the impression that almost every FPS has their own aimbot. I myself have written a very effective aimbot for the game Garry's Mod, using the built-in language Lua.

• 2 months later...

I think the best aimbot for a FPS written in autoit (at least.. the best/easiest) would be a pixelsearch of a box around your mouse position and force you to "snap" to the heads of enemies. With the speed of pixelsearch in this proof of concept, I think it would be deadly.

EDIT: I have added this function to my aimbot and it works beautifully.

okay question can you tell me how to do this like scripting this wise? cus i might kno how to use this for FPS as what your saying it will locate the head and stuff near your mouse just like my trigger bot i made long ago but its for fps but i forgot how i made it and now i can't unmake it into TxT doc ment :) that sucsk but anyway can you tel lme how? or help at all?