Aimbot Proof Of Concept

Simucal

Alright, in response to some of the aimbot posts made in support, etc.. I decided to take some time and write a pixelsearching proof of concept Aimbot. I figure now when people ask for help about writing aimbots we can refer them to this thread :think:.

I was actually surprised by the speed of PixelSearch. I was expecting it to be significantly slower than it was over such a large area. I did a few timed tests before I went forth and wrote this and the results warrented spending a little time on it. (40-60 miliseconds for a 1024x768 area!!)

However, you can tell that when the object is moving at a decent rate, pixel searching the entire screen would not be possible. In the Camper Strike example, when you have the setting "On + Autoshoot" you can see how it sometimes trails behind the faster moving targets. However, if you set it to "Snap-To Autoshoot" because it has a small search area... the targets are easily brought down.

This script is an aimbot for 2 flash scripts (Shoot the fly and Camper Strike). The are opened inside the AutoIt Gui.

There are the following settings for the Aimbot:

-Off

-AutoFind (Scans the entire game area each cycle for the particular pixel. Slow/ineffecient and will constantly switch to whatever "target" is closest to top of screen)

-AutoFind + AutoShoot (Once the target has been aquired it will automatically shoot. If you run in Camper Strike demo you can see how it trails behind because of its slowness)

-Snap-to (Scans an area 50sq pixels surrounding your mouse and if you get near a target it will snap to the target. It will then only scan an area of 10sq pixels while locked onto the target. Much faster)

-Snap-to + Autoshoot (This is probably my favorite mode, works like a charm)

-AutoFind/Lockon (Initially scans for a target, once one is found it will stick with that target and it's pixelsearch is the same as snap-to, so it is pretty fast)

-AutoFind/Lockon + AutoShoot

Initial Screen:

Posted Image

Shoot the fly:

Posted Image

Camper Strike:

Posted Image

-Simucal

EDIT: Added a "End" hot key to set Aimbot to Off, also refined secondary "lock on" search area to 10sq pixels instead of 50.

EDIT: Added headshot/bodyshot options for "Camper Strike"

EDIT: Added AutoFind/Lock-On. This is also a viable option for an autoaimbot/autoshooter.

EDIT: Added "Snap-To" and "Snap-To + Autoshoot" to the toggle also, and I think the snap-to would be the best option for a real aimbot

EDIT: Added the "Camper Strike" game.

EDIT: Added autoshoot ability. Man, I rock at this shoot the fly game now!

(Requires BETA and a recent version of the Shockwave plugin)

Pixel_Aimbot.au3

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best aimbot for a FPS written in autoit (at least.. the best/easiest) would be a pixelsearch of a box around your mouse position and force you to "snap" to the heads of enemies. With the speed of pixelsearch in this proof of concept, I think it would be deadly.

EDIT: I have added this function to my aimbot and it works beautifully.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Just got done testing it and thats pretty cool. Only thing i can see wrong is that the mouse was trailing behind the fly sometimes. But other than that nice job and keep up the good work!!!

Thanks, just added autoshoot to toggle and it goes crazy! :think:

Yes.. well, Lets say I was writing an aimbot for a FPS. Pixelsearching the entire screen might be a little too slow, but if I pixelsearched a reasonable square area around your mouse you would simply have to move the mouse "somewhat" close to your enemy, then it would snap to their head.

So you have to aim a little bit, but not much. That is what I think would work best.

I havent had very much time to play many games lately, but Enemy Territory is my favorite. And its free!

WOW great job, i want on for CS but, isn't true, it wouldn;t work because of anti-hacks in the game?`

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Yea, most modern online games that have any kind of protection block the API's that allow people to send input via programs/scripts to them.

I've heard some people have written fake mouse/keyboard drivers that gets around this however.

Yea, most modern online games that have any kind of protection block the API's that allow people to send input via programs/scripts to them.

I've heard some people have written fake mouse/keyboard drivers that gets around this however.

ok, I will look into it thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

lol I would just make my auto it script, look like its paint brush, notepad, or calculator that screws with them

Thanks in advance

lol I would just make my auto it script, look like its paint brush, notepad, or calculator that screws with them

It has nothing to do with what process your AutoIt script "looks like". They progmatically block you from using commands like Send(), MouseClick(), etc, etc. Which is why the fake device driver gets around it. It emulates an actual mouse so the program can not tell the difference.

this is amazing. Well done!

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.