Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sapakara

I'm New And Need A Little Hand

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm a new user and I want to create some automiatic scripts so that I can slipstream my drivers and programs on my win2k installation disk. I have a little problem with the software of my ati video driver. This program has for the two buttons on the image no key to press (p.e. alt-j or enter) just a click with my left mousebutton helps. How can i put this in my script so that I can continu to the next step?

Posted Image

I hope that it is clear and that you can help me.

Grtz Sapakara

You'll want to use ControlClick(). Help file has the info.

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forums...

jezzzzy has the right idea. however you will need to obtain the control ID info.

on your computer press

start > Autoit v3 > autoit window info

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

You can also search the forums for a script that retrieves al lof the active window's control ID's and choose from those, although Valuater has the right idea.

P.S. How do you say your name? Value-ater? Vah-loo-at-err? lol

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite

Val You A Tur

:) That's how I say it in my head anyway :(

P.s. What is:

that retrieves al lof the

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT

Have you tried sending the {TAB} and {ENTER} keys?