Autoit IE builder

Well I had autoit installed, but no matter what I did, could not get the IE builder to work.

I uninstalled autoit, the beta and everything I had on my pc which had anything to do with autoit.

Can someone please tell me how to get the IE builder going (from the very beginning... I don't even have autoit) and also link me to the files that are required?

It is very important to me that I am able to make scripts that interact with the source code of web pages and such the way that the IE builder is supposed to.

Hi,

first of all, I would install Autoit --> Autoit beta and --> Scite. Then download ie.au3 and you should be 1 step further.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Moderators

Seeing as I stuffed around with it for hours and couldnt get it to run last time, I am really looking for FULL instructions WITH LINKS so that it has a 100% chance of working.

Please would be nice next time when you are "asking" for something like this. :D

Requirements:

AutoIt v3 ; just install

AutoIt Beta ; just install

IE.au3 v2.0-3 or later ; put in beta include folder

SciTE Editor ; just install

IE Builder v2.0 ; open with SciTE

Open IE Builder with SciTE and "Beta Run" Alt+F5.

Edited by big_daddy