Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beat

Need help for video player window

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello together!

I need some help please!

I'm trying to code a video player. On primary screen is a GUI with several video files (let's say 5 videos) listed in a listbox. The files should be played on secondary screen (tv-out). But that should be always in fullscreen. So while the break between two videos there should be a black background over the whole 2nd screen or something.

I search for an idea for a fullscreen-window which does nothing (black screen) at a video change and directly starts a new video in the same window. So that over the whole playlist of five videos there is one window on second screen within the videos are changing without leaving fullsreen mode....

Has somebody an idea?

I tried with media.au3 from svennie and wmp.au3 (Windows Media Player Object). But with media.au3 it opens a new window for every file and the wmp I can't handle to be everytime in fullscreen mode..

I hope the problem is clear (sorry for my bad english!!). I don't ask for a ready script, I want to work for it! But I need ideas please, I don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S: Great community here, I'm reading a lot here!!

Bye, Beat

Edited by Beat

Doesn't anybody have an idea? Or is it not possible? Or does somebody know a video player which can always run in fullscreen?

Thanks in advance!

Beat

HI,

think about how you do it manually and think about the steps you have to automate. Maybe this simple way already helps out.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times