WebCam example

rysiora

Can anyone tell me if this is still working, because i just get a black screen. Any suggestions on how to fix it? :oops:

AFAIK none of the webcam udf's work on win7, they are winXP only.

Havent seen any webcam for win7, if someone else has, please let us know :bye:

Some guy's script + some other guy's script = my script!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All,

First of All, I'm appreciate you guys which made a great script for the Webcam. I've tried it and it's really useful for my application..However, I'm getting big bug right now and expect someone could help me to fix it. My bug as below:

I've tried to connect 2 cameras and they worked perfectly but when i tried to connect with Video Capture Card by USB cable, my script could not show video from input composite source. Absolutely, Video capture card driver have been installed properly and it worked well with other software which installed in my notebook except my script. My script can detect video capture card but it just showed a green screen and notebook has crash memory dump when i closed the script........Please help me to fix this bug...Thanks a lot.

Edited by gicungduoc

[topic='27925']WebcamExample[/topic] || [topic='68866']WebcamUDF[/topic] || [topic='138222']DSShowCaptureFilter[/topic] || [topic='20121']ScreenResolutionChange[/topic] || [topic='139426']WebcamDS[/topic] || [topic='156613']ObfuscatorUTF8[/topic] || [topic='156219']VideoColorSystemPAL/NTSC[/topic] || [topic='31963']ExcelWindowsInGUI[/topic] || [topic='110473']4Webcam[/topic] || [topic='83763']RichEdit[/topic] || [topic='83763']RichEditUDF[/topic] || [topic='142384']RichEditLabel[/topic] ||[topic='96986']GUITFLabel[/topic] || [topic='32144']AccessCom[/topic] || [topic='38353']BetaPad[/topic] || [topic='31963']EmbeddedExcel[/topic]