_IfPressed

Common sense has nothing at all to do with this. Are you trustworthy or not? From what you've stated here, I don't think I could trust you.

Nomad,

Some people are some dumb and others are plum dumb.

Up to this point I gave you the benefit of the doubt. :D

My bad.

Later,

taurus905

Edited by taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Common sense has nothing at all to do with this. Are you trustworthy or not? From what you've stated here, I don't think I could trust you. You would break your word simply because you discovered that you agreed to do something that you found to be questionable? Once you make an agreement, you are legally bound to that agreement. A verbal contract will hold up in court just as well as a written contract, if it can be proved the verbal contract exists. So this sense which you seem to think is common, and yet not so common, seems to me is going to end up getting you into trouble.

Yes... but to go back to a previous simile, One with a store owner and a clerk, had the clerk tdiscovered that the tools were stolen before buying them, but still bought them anyway, he would get punished for "knowingly buying stolen property".

and in all honesty, as honorable as your intentions were, to got to this example (this is a very good one BTW)

Think of this: A person asks another person if they told them something would they promise to keep it a secret, the second person not knowing what the first person was going to say - said yes. The first person said something like (and you put anything in here you want) "last year I ran over someone and never reported it - later I found out the person died."

If someone told me that secret, and i wasn't really close friends or family, i wouldn't be able to keep it for too long

Nomad,

Some people are some dumb and others are plum dumb.

Up to this point I gave you the benefit of the doubt. :D

My bad.

Later,

taurus905

Is that supposed to be an insult? LOL. I guess instead of trying to be an honorable person I can just start helping the people creating this malware and aid the downfall of AutoIt. You guys aren't giving me much of a reason to keep supporting it. If I'm not welcome here anymore for being honest after making a mistake, then this obviously isn't the place for me.

I guess you're just too high and mighty for a peon such as I.

Is that supposed to be an insult? LOL. I guess instead of trying to be an honorable person I can just start helping the people creating this malware and aid the downfall of AutoIt. You guys aren't giving me much of a reason to keep supporting it. If I'm not welcome here anymore for being honest after making a mistake, then this obviously isn't the place for me.

I guess you're just too high and mighty for a peon such as I.

No dude... your cool

I said i respect you for keeping your word, though i simply would've done something different most likely

We shouldn't need to give you reason to support autoit, it's so great, that just knowing how to use it(as you do) should be PLENTY of reason to support it.

no ones riding your case, and taurus's insult was simply being used to emphasize his point, so if i were you, i wouldn't take it too personal

Edited by Paulie

I had to go back to the beginning of this thread and re-read all the posts to make sure I was not taking anything out of context. I encourage others to read the thread in its entirety before posting.

Nomad,

It is obvious that you are feeling used and manipulated by a person (Sparrowlord) who tricked you into decompiling his keylogger so he could update it in order to abuse other unsuspecting soles.

My suggestion to you is to learn from your mistakes so you don't get taken in by other dishonest users who could not easily write malicious code on their own.

But if you can't do that. Please keep it out of this forum. AutoIt is such a great tool and this forum is full of good people who want to learn and share. The last thing we need is a reputation for having gullible coders who will do other people dirty work.

One more thing.

I guess instead of trying to be an honorable person I can just start helping the people creating this malware and aid the downfall of AutoIt.

If this is all it takes to push you over to the 'dark-side', I think you need to check your own virtues.

And you say that you don't think you could trust me?

If anyone tried to manipulate me into agreeing to do something that was contrary to my belief system, they would find out real quick that they made a big mistake and they would have to move on and find soemone who is naive as you are.

I see SmOke_N was right all along. He's pretty smart.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

Nomad,

It is obvious that you are feeling used and manipulated by a person (Sparrowlord) who tricked you into decompiling his keylogger so he could update it in order to abuse other unsuspecting soles.

My suggestion to you is to learn from your mistakes so you don't get taken in by other dishonest users who could not easily write malicious code on their own.

Actually, I'm not feeling used at all. I didn't see this topic until quite a few hours after I agreed to help him, or I never would have offered in the first place. But, this script wasn't anything extraordinary. In my opinion, he could've re-wrote it in a small amount of time. I could've wrote his script from scratch without ever having seen it in about 2-3 hours. But malware is malware, and I don't like it in any form.

But if you can't do that. Please keep it out of this forum. AutoIt is such a great tool and this forum is full of good people who want to learn and share. The last thing we need is a reputation for having gullible coders who will do other people dirty work.

Take a look at my posts. Over 85% of them are here in the support forum helping out these 'good' people. I don't see much of that from you. So, before you start throwing stones at me, take a look at all the 'good' I've attempted to do for these 'good' people here. I've given my time to help people I don't even know. What have you done?

One more thing.

If this is all it takes to push you over to the 'dark-side', I think you need to check your own virtues.

And you say that you don't think you could trust me?

It takes more than a few feeble words from someone I don't know, and who hasn't tried to contribute as much as I have to this forum to 'push me to the darkside'. I was speaking sarcastically, but I do like watching your reactions.

If anyone tried to manipulate me into agreeing to do something that was contrary to my belief system, they would find out real quick that they made a big mistake and they would have to move on and find soemone who is naive as you are.

Naive? Perhaps, but I don't think so. I'm just a man of my word, something you've made clear that you are not. But you certainly seem to be quick to hurl insults. People usually do that when they feel threatened. Do you feel threatened by me? :wacko:

I see SmOke_N was right all along. He's pretty smart.

taurus905

Yes, I'll agree with that. He knows his stuff. But the first time I seen this post I knew what it was, even if I hadn't seen the source from this guy's script. As I see many others did too. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to spot a keylogger, especially when it's as simple as this one was.

I look forward to your future posts on this subject.

Nomad :D

In my opinion, he could've re-wrote it in a small amount of time. I could've wrote his script from scratch without ever having seen it in about 2-3 hours. But malware is malware, and I don't like it in any form.

Nomad,

You are worse than just naive. You are pathetic for trying to convince yourself and others that Sparrowlord had the skills to write any kind of script, let alone something that would take an average programer 2-3 hours.

Just ask Valuater.

Or since you are so good at evaluating how users contribute to this forum, just read this:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&hl=sparrow

It's more than likely that your friend Sparrowlord is a junior high school student and the mailman he speaks of is his teacher. But atleast he has an excuse for acting immaturely. :D

taurus905

Nomad,

You are worse than just naive. You are pathetic for trying to convince yourself and others that Sparrowlord had the skills to write any kind of script, let alone something that would take an average programer 2-3 hours.

Just ask Valuater.

Or since you are so good at evaluating how users contribute to this forum, just read this:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&hl=sparrow

It's more than likely that your friend Sparrowlord is a junior high school student and the mailman he speaks of is his teacher. But atleast he has an excuse for acting immaturely. :D

taurus905

Like I said, you feel threatened. :D I can't see any other reason for these posts you're making. How old are you? You couldn't be any older than maybe 20.

I think I'm going to go cry now. Hopefully I'll be done before your next post. :wacko:

BTW, great job, I think you raised your post count by 5% just 'trying' to insult me. I can recommend a good site, I think you need the help. Note: insults only hurt when the person being insulted believes they are true, or when they are weak minded like yourself. Now get off daddy's puter and go to bed.

Edited by Nomad

Nomad,

I've got an idea. This is how you can help society. Get a job, move out of mommy and daddy's basement and pay for your own medication. That way you won't have all that spare time on your hands to write keyloggers and other malware for kids who are still wetting their beds. And with the medication, you won't feel the need to have your ego massaged by those who won't even try to help themselves.

taurus905

P.S. The only good use for a GOTO statement in AutoIt is in this thread.

Nomad GOTO (anywhere but here) :D

Nomad,

I've got an idea. This is how you can help society. Get a job, move out of mommy and daddy's basement and pay for your own medication. That way you won't have all that spare time on your hands to write keyloggers and other malware for kids who are still wetting their beds. And with the medication, you won't feel the need to have your ego massaged by those who won't even try to help themselves.

taurus905

P.S. The only good use for a GOTO statement in AutoIt is in this thread.

Nomad GOTO (anywhere but here) :wacko:

Thanks, I knew you wouldn't let me down!! I have a job, it's called v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n. Maybe someday you too will have a job with great benefits, that makes you enough money to afford to live somewhere better than you do now. Maybe someday you'll earn a MBS as well. Someday...

Try some truth (if you know any), then you might phase me.

I wonder how much longer before this thread is closed... :D

Thanks, I knew you wouldn't let me down!! I have a job, it's called v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n. Maybe someday you too will have a job with great benefits, that makes you enough money to afford to live somewhere better than you do now. Maybe someday you'll earn a MBS as well. Someday...

Try some truth (if you know any), then you might phase me.

STOP!!!!!!!

What do i have to do?

It doesn't surprise me that someone with your morals would throw the first stone and then turn to the moderators to close the thread. It must be a product of the good liberal education we all paid for. Your true colors are showing. :wacko:

It doesn't surprise me that someone with your morals would throw the first stone and then turn to the moderators to close the thread. It must be a product of the good liberal education we all paid for. Your true colors are showing. :D

My true colors, huh? take a look at your posts. :wacko:

You say "we" like you've been paying taxes for a while. So, how old are you? You don't know when to quit, so either you're very young, or very immature. I'm 29, so I'm a cross of both (there's some truth you can try to use).

If any of your money paid for my good liberal education, it's because I earned my grant. It's not my fault if you weren't capable of earning your own for whatever reason. Maybe you were too busy getting high to do your homework, how would I know?

WTF...

Can you people not read?!

I can't make it much clearer than this...

STOP!!!

STOP!!!

STOP!!!

STOP!!!

Bunch of 2 year olds i tell ya..

Now hug and make up...

EDIT: there was already a reply to his post before i could post this... removed pointless quote

Edited by Paulie

Why is it that gullible people think that everyone else is as gullible as they are?

Sure Nomad. I believe you have the best education and a fine job.

You work hard all year and then write malware on your vacation. :D Get real!

Save that bull for Sparrowlord and all the other bedwetters.

You think they admire you, when in reality they are laughing at you for being so stupid.

They are trying to think of how they can get you to write a good virus for them.

I think all they have to do is ask and your ego will jump right on it.

Why is it that gullible people think that everyone else is as gullible as they are?

Sure Nomad. I believe you have the best education and a fine job.

You work hard all year and then write malware on your vacation. :wacko: Get real!

Save that bull for Sparrowlord and all the other bedwetters.

You think they admire you, when in reality they are laughing at you for being so stupid.

They are trying to think of how they can get you to write a good virus for them.

I think all they have to do is ask and your ego will jump right on it.

You were saying? :D

This is my last post here. I don't care if this thread is closed or not, I was just surprised it went this long. But I'm going to prove I'm more mature than you right now.

Bye.

Nomad :D

Edit: Oh yeah, and if you ever try to stir this crap up in another thread I'll just report it and let the mods sort it out.

Edited by Nomad

Goodbye Nomad, the hero of bedwetters.

Until we meet again. :D

so whatever happend to Sparrowlord, did someone shoot him because he made a trojan? :D (inside joke)

i was thinking the same thing...

some 25 out of the 50 post are them arguing over "morales" and "virtues"...

like i said before... half this thread is a pointless waste of bandwidth

EDIT:

wanna explain the joke... otherwise, bring it up like that was mean :wacko:

Edited by Paulie