Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rayden Shields

ADR2200

2 posts in this topic

Im trying to write and receive commands from the ADR2200 by ontrak with autoit (serial connection) and move the info from it to a text file and then write to it from a text file... any Ideas?? (Im trying not to buy any large development platforms if i can help it.)

:D

Im trying to write and receive commands from the ADR2200 by ontrak with autoit (serial connection) and move the info from it to a text file and then write to it from a text file... any Ideas?? (Im trying not to buy any large development platforms if i can help it.)

:D

Can't imagine it takes much of a development platform to drive a simple relay board. Googled up some VBS examples and JAVA code for it in no time. I don't claim to be knowledgable on it myself, but others have made it plain that translation from VBS to AutoIT is not a big deal. Search this forum for more on accessing the COM ports and you are on your way. :D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law