Aimbot?

Ok, Ive read through 3 I think, and there all to complex for me to understand xP

So. Just say:

I have a white crosshair, the crosshair never moves, its like, like CS, the crosshair stays in center, but when it goes over the enemy, it theres a pixel in the very center of the crosshair, that go red (0xFF0000) So. How would I do this? All I want it to do is, mouseclick, when those pixels are red, any ideas?

Im needing to use PixelSearch, would it be:

PixelSearch ( left, top, right, bottom, 0xFF0000)
oÝ÷ Ù8^¦,^جjëh×6
0xFF0000 ;Colour
x = 512 y = 384 ;CoOrd on the screen
oÝ÷ Øz0Â¥tn¶Øb²)饱æ«r$-ç(ÛºÛazW¶Ú)®(!µº-¶°êÞv)ºÛayÊ(v)ÚµëÑèÃ
.ÒjG¢µÉbrH×âÛ"´¸¤y«­¢+Ø)%A¥á±MÉ  ¤IÑÕɹÌQÉÕQ¡¸)5½ÕÍ
±¥¬ ÅÕ½Ðí1ÐÅÕ½Ðì¤)¹%(

I know that wouldnt work, but yeah, just an example thingo.

Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Why don't you just use PixelGetColor for the very center of the screen (@DesktopWidth & -Height/2)?

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why don't you just use PixelGetColor for the very center of the screen (@DesktopWidth & -Height/2)?

But how would I make it send a mouseclick if the colour is red?

EDIT::

$PixColour = GetPixelColor(etc.etc...)

If $PixColour = 0xFF0000 Then
MouseClick("Left")
EndIf

Something liek that? I dont know if that even makes sense >.>

Edited by AzKay

Take a look at the one in my sig. It has snap-to, lockon, etc, etc.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Take a look at the one in my sig. It has snap-to, lockon, etc, etc.

I did, that was the first example I saw, But I get confused when I read through the script >< all the numbers dont process right into my brain :D

I did, that was the first example I saw, But I get confused when I read through the script >< all the numbers dont process right into my brain :D

Oh, and your script isnt working with me atall.

Im thinking ive got it ^^

$var = PixelGetColor( 10 , 100 )
MsgBox(0,"The decmial color is", $var)
MsgBox(0,"The hex color is", Hex($var, 6))

First, I made my wallpaper, the screen res of the game, and put in the crosshair in the center of my background, then ran the script, pressed HOME and it says my colour is FF0000, then to see, if the script actually worked, I took off the crosshair, pressed HOME and nothing popped up, Thus telling me it worked ^^. Now I can make my script. Thanks anyway. IF ive any problems, Ill be back, hehe

New problem -

It doesnt detect the colour on the crosshair ><, The crosshair goes red, but it doesnt detect it, any help? I used autoit info box on it, its the right coordinates, but it doesnt detect "pixelundermouse" on it either.

Great. Just found, xTrap forbids the pixelgetcolor ><, because, I turned of gunz, and now it works again ><

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

what is the code that works now?

It's the one on the left of his first folder in his last directory.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.