MYKO AutoLauncher v1.03

Rauchster

This is my newest program.

For use with MYKO (for those that don't understand that's Malaysian Knight Online, A FREE good game)

You decide your screen resolution and input your pass/user and it whisks you through the tedious process of trying to launch the game.

MYKOAutoLauncher v.103

I built it with Beta 3.1.1.130 but it's not complex so any version of AutoIT should be able to run.

Readme is included.

LOL - Thanks for checking for me - I forgot to include scan results.

All the program does is act like a form filler.

When the next window pops up, I have a pixel color change that activates the next form. After all the forms have passed it stops on it's own and let's you select your own server and character, so there is no way for me to steal your info.

Sooner or later - I'll think up someway to have the user choose what server he wants and which character he wants to use. Eventually this will be a standalone program with a GUI interface that completely launches MYKO all the way to the loading screens immediately before you can play.

It's not a hack, not a macro, not anything even illegal as far as I can tell from reading their own rules. They prevent from sending fake keystrokes inside of the game, but dont exclude launching the game.

So, I hope this will be completely automatic and legal soon enough.

And what's so unusual about the programming?

Im curious to see what others think.

All I can say is that it works and it's safe.

Edited by Rauchster

Might want to make that a zip file, don't know if you have the source included or not, but that's a good idea also.

might also try a different location for storage of your file (maybe the public file area, you can get a private area and put a link to the file that users can download)

some of us at work can't access P2P locations, i.e.

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "P2P/File Sharing;Personal Network Storage"

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

And what's so unusual about the programming?

Im curious to see what others think.

$SR800x600 = 0
$SR1024x768 = 1
$SR1280x1024 = 0

I would have done this:

Dim $Size[2] = [1024,768]

;or

;Dim $Size[2] = [1280,1024]

If you can use the that size variable to determine where the pixels are you only have to create 1 logon-script, instead of 3 now. Example:

$ContinueButton = PixelGetColor (609, 535)

$ContinueButton = PixelGetColor (737, 661)

Would be replaced by

$ContinueButton = PixelGetColor($Size[0]+3891,$Size[1]+8293)

Disclaimer: These numbers are ment to represent numbers for explanatory base only, not in any way are they real or can be used in calculations of this nature.

+ I NEVER use Do loops :D Why? I don't know, i think While sounds cool.

Edit: Tired.

Edited by Manadar