Scite & Beta Use F5 To Beta Run NOT Alt F5

Hey Guys,

I always use the beta and NOT the standard version and would like to know how to run the beta by just pressing F5 instead of Alt F5. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to have it work this way?

Thanks.

Neoborn

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT

• Moderators

Hey Guys,

I always use the beta and NOT the standard version and would like to know how to run the beta by just pressing F5 instead of Alt F5. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to have it work this way?

Thanks.

Neoborn

You can also do what I did, open your "au3.properties" file.

Change this:

# Commands to compile / run your script
command.go.$(file.patterns.au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "$(FilePath)" /autoit3dir "$(autoit3dir)" /UserParams $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
;command.go.$(file.patterns.au3)="$(autoit3dir)\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "$(FilePath)" $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
command.go.subsystem.$(file.patterns.au3)=1
command.compile.$(file.patterns.au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe /in "$(FilePath)"
command.build.$(file.patterns.au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /CompileDefaults /in "$(FilePath)" /autoit3dir "$(autoit3dir)"
#~ #command.build.$(file.patterns.au3)="$(autoit3dir)\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "$(FilePath)"

To this:

# Commands to compile / run your script with Beta
command.go.$(file.patterns.au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "$(FilePath)" /autoit3dir "$(autoit3dir)\beta" /UserParams $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
;command.go.$(file.patterns.au3)="$(autoit3dir)\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "$(FilePath)" $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
command.go.subsystem.$(file.patterns.au3)=1
command.compile.$(file.patterns.au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe /beta /in "$(FilePath)"
command.build.$(file.patterns.au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe /beta /CompileDefaults /in "$(FilePath)" /autoit3dir "$(autoit3dir)\beta"
#~ #command.build.$(file.patterns.au3)="$(autoit3dir)\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "$(FilePath)"

Then change this:

# 0  Beta RUN
;command.0.*.au3=$(autoit3dir)\beta\autoit3.exe /ErrorStdOut "$(FilePath)"
command.0.*.au3="$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "$(FilePath)" /autoit3dir "$(autoit3dir)\beta" /UserParams $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
command.name.0.*.au3=Beta Run
command.save.before.0.*.au3=1
command.shortcut.0.*.au3=Alt+F5
# 1  Beta AUT2EXE
command.1.*.au3=$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe /beta /CompileDefaults /in "$(FilePath)" /autoit3dir "$(autoit3dir)\beta"
command.name.1.*.au3=Beta Compile
command.save.before.1.*.au3=1
command.shortcut.1.*.au3=Alt+F7

To this:

# 0  Prod RUN
;command.0.*.au3=$(autoit3dir)\beta\autoit3.exe /ErrorStdOut "$(FilePath)"
command.0.*.au3="$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "$(FilePath)" /autoit3dir "$(autoit3dir)" /UserParams $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
command.name.0.*.au3=Prod Run
command.save.before.0.*.au3=1
command.shortcut.0.*.au3=Alt+F5
# 1  Prod AUT2EXE
command.1.*.au3="$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /CompileDefaults /in "$(FilePath)" /autoit3dir "$(autoit3dir)
command.name.1.*.au3=Prod Compile
command.save.before.1.*.au3=1
command.shortcut.1.*.au3=Alt+F7

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all :whistle: <3

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT