Adding opt( "DebugSetError" , 4 )?

After going through this, I had an idea that might be good for every one. :D

Add an option e.g "DebugSetError" which enables or disables MsgBox and ConsoleWrite () ability to reset @error.

I'm sorry for being :D in the last post but cleaning the debug lines is getting very hard on me when writing codes more that 3000 lines .(If I saved the @error) :wacko:

I'm trying to reach out for a solution, please consider this idea and if not please provide another.

Thanks,

RK

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"-Jimi Hendrix

• Developers

After going through this, I had an idea that might be good for every one. :D

Add an option e.g "DebugSetError" which enables or disables MsgBox and ConsoleWrite () ability to reset @error.

I'm sorry for being :D in the last post but cleaning the debug lines is getting very hard on me when writing codes more that 3000 lines .(If I saved the @error) :wacko:

I'm trying to reach out for a solution, please consider this idea and if not please provide another.

Thanks,

RK

As mentioned in the previous thread on this (if my memory serves me right) it was already mentioned that MsgBox and ConsoleWrite are also used for other purposes so you cannot do something you are proposing.

Just don't use this:

Function()
ConsoleWrite(@Error)
If @error thenoÝ÷ Ø­ºÇ¬¢g­)à)¶¬¶¬²o{*.®ènW¦jëh×6Function()
$lastError = @Error
ConsoleWrite($LastError)
If $LastError then
Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

OK, one question please.

I changed debug lines in AutoIt.lua to:

elseif option == 1 then
        editor:AddText("\r\n" .. tabs .. "local $DEBUG_SAVE_ERROR = @error ;### Debug Console \r\n" .. tabs .. "ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug('&@ScriptLineNumber&') : " .. word2 .. " = ' & " .. word .. " &' >>Error code: ' & $DEBUG_SAVE_ERROR & @lf) ;###8888 Debug Console\r\n" .. tabs .. "SetError($DEBUG_SAVE_ERROR) ;### Debug Console\r\n\r\n" )
oÝ÷ ÙhZ¶ÈhºWm«ijÛ^®vÞ~Ãy» ­é¨½ébë"Ýz»h­é¨½æ¥X§zËajקw­«¨·Ï

But that didn't work.

Thanks

RK

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"-Jimi Hendrix