Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WipeoutFTW

New to AutoIt, need a little help...

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, first off I'd like to that you guys for taking the time to read my post. I am new to AutoIt but I know a bit about programming (actionscript mainly).

Here is what I am trying to do:

I am trying to make a script that will basically click a button in IE or Firefox, on a certain webpage, then click another button on the next page. Then after that it will open a new window(as a result of clicking the button), click another button, then close that window, and then repeat the process. It would just involve clicking, waiting, then clicking again.

If anyone would be able to point me into a direction that would be great.

Thanks again.

~Wipeout.

Hi,

have a look at ie.au3 there you'll find everything you need.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Search and/or use the AutoIt Help file for referance.

Next time use Post Header to correspond with what you need help for: IE help, or browser info.

Something that catches the eye of those in the know.

There's a UDF for IE in the Help Section - Study it!

ViM

Hey guys, first off I'd like to that you guys for taking the time to read my post. I am new to AutoIt but I know a bit about programming (actionscript mainly).

Here is what I am trying to do:

I am trying to make a script that will basically click a button in IE or Firefox, on a certain webpage, then click another button on the next page. Then after that it will open a new window(as a result of clicking the button), click another button, then close that window, and then repeat the process. It would just involve clicking, waiting, then clicking again.

If anyone would be able to point me into a direction that would be great.

Thanks again.

~Wipeout.