i need some help here...

i was wondering if i could make an autoit script send txt files instead of ini files to ur ftp...also was wondering if it was able to find a loaded program and only get info off of that and not wat they type on msn, etc.

If so please tell me a script that i could use..thx.

i was wondering if i could make an autoit script send txt files instead of ini files to ur ftp...also was wondering if it was able to find a loaded program and only get info off of that and not wat they type on msn, etc.

If so please tell me a script that i could use..thx.

HI & welcome,

surely you can send txt files via ftp. Search for ftp.au3 in S&S forum for examples.

Second wonder you have to clearify, this way I don't get it.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

well i compiled the script and my friend ran it, and it opens up diablo 2, which is a video game and he typed on msn before he typed his password in and in the password field on the ftp it had like [backspace][backspace] and like things he typed on msn, also sometimes it shows up as report.ini in the pw field..anyway to fix that? i was thinking in a txt document it would fix that and to logg passwords for wat they type in the diablo 2 password field only, not wat they type on msn.

Also cant find how to change ini files into txt files transfering to ftp either..

well i compiled the script and my friend ran it, and it opens up diablo 2, which is a video game and he typed on msn before he typed his password in and in the password field on the ftp it had like [backspace][backspace] and like things he typed on msn, also sometimes it shows up as report.ini in the pw field..anyway to fix that? i was thinking in a txt document it would fix that and to logg passwords for wat they type in the diablo 2 password field only, not wat they type on msn.

Also cant find how to change ini files into txt files transfering to ftp either..

Hi,

if you only want to check whether a certain window is active use WinActive() if you want to send a password have a look at ControlSend() that will send the text even if the window isn't active.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times