_MouseClickPlus()

AzKay

Okay, I cant get this to work, So, I was testing it on scite, still no luck.

#include <_MouseClickPlus.au3>
HotKeySet("{F2}", "_SPIN")
Opt("MouseCoOrdMode", 0)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func _SPIN()
    _MouseClickPlus("C:\Documents and Settings\Asus\Desktop\Misc2.au3 * SciTE [1 of 2]", "left", 14, 31) 
EndFunc

It doesnt want to click "file"

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Moderators

If you read through the thread in its entirety or even do searches on it, you'll see myself and others say it doesn't work on "everything", as a matter of fact, it's quite limited on the things it will work on.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

If you read through the thread in its entirety or even do searches on it, you'll see myself and others say it doesn't work on "everything", as a matter of fact, it's quite limited on the things it will work on.

I saw your post, I read through the whole thread before posting this. I also spent alot of time searching for other functions

• Moderators

I saw your post, I read through the whole thread before posting this. I also spent alot of time searching for other functions

Well that's like the flie and the window bit then, I'd think.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of anything that will do what _MCP() does and work on everything. And I'm going to assume that ControlClick() is out of the question?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Well that's like the flie and the window bit then, I'd think.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of anything that will do what _MCP() does and work on everything. And I'm going to assume that ControlClick() is out of the question?

Yeah, Im trying to use it on a swf inbrowser.